13: Is it a Coincidence?

Start from the beginning

Speaking of having a dry mouth, Dazai Osamu took the tea and drank it: "Speaking of which, how long has he been going to the toilet?"

"It's about ten minutes..."

In an instant, Kunikida's eyes widened. Shrinking, suddenly stood up from the seat: "Not good!" On the

contrary, Dazai Osamu, who was still sitting on the chair, showed a meaningful smile: "I haven't come back after so long, I'm afraid I won't be able to come back. Let's go."

"Tsk." Kunikida's expression changed again and again, he grabbed Dazai Osamu's tie and ran to the back, "There must be a back door, let's chase!"

Dazai Osamu was almost strangled by him, faintly He rolled his eyes from the back: "Don't worry, I can guess where he ran to, and I'll be able to catch up soon."

After

slipping away from the back door of the hotel, Ruri trotted to the crowded main street. .

He really just wanted to go to the toilet, but after accidentally seeing the location of the back door near the toilet, a bold idea suddenly lingered in his mind.

No one is supervising, no one is stopping, when will you wait if you don't run at this time?

After meeting Dazai and the others this time, he was full of weird feelings.

Not to mention that Osamu Dazai had to play a role-playing stranger with him, to say that Osamu Dazai was not angry enough to take him back to the organization directly, which is simply unbelievable.

Ruri couldn't figure out the reason after thinking about it, but the more strange Dazai Osamu behaved, the more uneasy his heart became.

Not to mention that he was forgiven by coquettishly boasting as before, he just followed Dazai Osamu as hard as a frightened little chicken, and then carefully stretched out his feet to test the current situation.

To be honest, this kind of inexplicable action is better than a direct and happy knife!

Ruri became more and more frightened along the way, feeling that she had to find a way to escape even if she said anything.

Abnormal must have monsters!

Therefore, after seeing the hope of escaping, he almost didn't think about anything and stepped into the edge of the cliff.

Ruri ran away quickly, fearing that Dazai would find out if he was one step too late, he followed the crowded place, planning to leave Yokohama along the other main road and head to Tokyo.

But the plan is good, the reality is hopeless.

When he finally turned to the main road extending in all directions, he bumped into a group of well-ordered black uniforms.

They wore sunglasses on their faces and suits with a bulge around their waists and dangerous weapons.

Two rows and one column, walking forward in a neat pace, just stopped in front of Ruri.

The man at the front, who was wearing a little black hat, was a little short, and was wearing a black coat, instantly met his eyes.