The Taming of The Moose

Start from the beginning

Sam grasps Gabriel's crotch through his pants, "oh, naughty," the Trickster growls. Sam gives an achieved smile as he massages Gabriel's growing erection through his pants. 

"Oh Sam," he moans, taking much pleasure from Sam's hands, but the Moose stops touching and moves to the belt keeping the pants on. The hunter quickly slips the belt from Gabriel's hips, then he proceeds to un-button the pants and moves them down, slowly and teasingly. He can feel Gabriel becoming impatient with him, he smiles knowing he's teasing the Trickster.

Gabriel huffs and snaps his fingers so he no longer has pants on, nor do they have shoes or socks. Gabriel breaks the kiss, he smirks down at the Winchester under him. He snaps his fingers again and Sam is tied to the bed head with hand cuffs, Sam quickly pulls on them, but sees there to be no hope of escape. 

The Trickster was in full control, and Sam liked it that way. Sure, he enjoyed making the Trickster moan and making him impatient. He liked the way the Trickster would move on top of him as he touched him. But there was something undeniably arousing about having the Trickster tie him down and dominate him.

Gabriel traces a hand down Sam's abs, all the way down to his belt, and pops the buckle open, he slips the leather from Sam's hips and tosses it behind him. He opens the lone button on the denim and slides the zipper down and over Sam's hard-on. The Trickster moves up to Sam's neck and sucks on it as his hands push the denim further down Sam's legs. Gabriel moves and sucks on Sam's chest, but he slides his head and takes one of Sam's nipples in his mouth and flicks it with his tongues, every movement was playful and designed to get a reaction from Sam. 

The Winchester moans as the Archangel sucks on his chest and flicks a nipple with his tongue, and as Gabriel reached inside Sam's underwear to stroke the hard flesh concealed within the grey fabric.

"Oh Gabriel... Ahhh..." Sam closes his eyes as Gabriel proceeds doing things with his hands and tongue.

Gabriel moves away from the hunter's chest and down his abs, he stops at the band of the underwear, but he takes it between his teeth and drags them away from Sam. He pulls the jeans off the hunter's ankles and the underwear follows after. 

Sam feels exposed, helpless even. He feels vulnerable and needy and desperate. He feels lustful, he's completely turned on by the Trickster.

The Archangel climbs back on top of Sam and leans into his ear, his hot breath licking at Sam's ear.

"I'm gonna do bad things to you..." the Archangel growls. Well, mark Sam down as scared AND horny.

Gabriel moves from Sam's ear, an evil glint in his eyes and a wicked smirk twists his lips. Gabriel keeps moving down, Sam knowing exactly what he's going to do, and he couldn't wait. The Winchester pulls his knees up and opens his legs, allowing the Archangel better access to his throbbing cock. 

The Trickster sizes him up before taking the hunter in his mouth. He moans as he moves Sam's cock around in his mouth with his tongue, almost as if he likes the way Sam tastes.