The Drama Room

AU

Sam and Lucifer shuffle in to the drama room, they'd joined the drama club due to a passion for the dramatic arts.

Lucifer yawns as he and Sam plonk down on the seats. The drama club supervisor (who also teaches at the college) walks in. Sam stares at him, especially his ass, Lucifer pokes his arm.

"Could you be more obvious? It is so clear that you have a thing for the teacher."

"Shut up. We all know you have something for the English teacher, what's his name? Professor Michael?"

Lucifer remains silent.

"Okay club, we have some things to discuss today, not to mention the little... trip that's coming up," Mr Trickster (as he likes to be called, even though everyone knows that that's not his real name) starts. He goes on and on, the group pays attention, except Sam, he kinda just phases out and stares. He doesn't really care either, it's not illegal to think about that stuff about Mr Trickster... Besides, Sam's what? 22? 23? See? It's fine...

"Sam? Do you understand your role?" Mr Trickster quizzes, Lucifer looks at Sam with a smirk and raised eyebrows. "Yeah, yeah, totally get it, yeah..." Sam recovers. "Nice save," Lucifer whispers, Sam bitch-faces him.

"Well looks like we're out of time. Most of you should be running to you law degrees or English classes now, later," Mr Trickster dismisses his group. Everyone runs off to wherever they have to be, I mean it's college, who knows what these people are up to.

Sam and Lucifer hang back, "come on Sammy, let's go," Lucifer smirks. "I'll catch up with you later, I've got a few questions to ask. Wouldn't want you to be late to English now would I?" Sam smirks, Lucifer huffs and walks away.

"I could help but over hearing that the smartest student in the school, and best in this little club that I started for kicks, has questions," Mr Trickster says. Sam turns to face the teacher who's leaning against a desk.

"Well..." Sam strolls over, something flirty playing on his words. "There is one question I have to ask," they stand a little too close together, Sam standing in between Mr Trickster and the table. "And what would that be?" Mr Trickster inquires, "what was my role again?" Sam asks seductively (can you even do that?) "Well you're playing the guy who..." Mr Trickster moves one hand up and pops open the top button of Sam's shirt. "Who gets all the girls... The one who have people lined up out the door for..." He pops open the next button, "and what about you? What role are you playing?" Sam questions, "the one who..." another button pops open. "The one who controls the situation."

Sam leans down and grabs Mr Trickster's face, smashing their lips together. They moan as Mr Trickster pushes Sam up and on to the table. Sam moves his hands from Mr Trickster's face down to his teacher's pants. He unbuttons them as Mr Trickster unbuttons Sam's own pants, removing the belt and unzipping them. The Stanford student pushes down his teacher's pants, revealing what he's packing underneath. Sam slips off the table and turns around, his palms pressed against the cold table. Mr Trickster pushes Sam's pants away and leans over to his rather conveniently placed bag. Sam hears rustling then cold, lathered fingers presses their way inside him.

"You seriously carry lube around with you?"

"You'll never know when you're gonna need it."

Sam moans as he's finger fucked by his drama club teacher.

He feels the fingers pull out of him and he whines slightly. It's a matter of seconds then he feels something thick and wet press in to his inner walls. He moans loudly and his tango partner picks up his pace.