The Taming of The Moose

Sam wasn't sure what to expect, but it wasn't this. He wasn't expecting a large bed with silk sheets, or a white door with dark blue walls. He wasn't expecting the only light to be that of candles and dimly lit lanterns, and he most certainly wasn't expecting to be shirtless.

+++******A few moments earlier******+++

"Hey Dean, have you seen my laptop?"

"Ah, no."

"Come on, you're the only other person around besides Cas, and he barely knows how to turn on a computer. So where'd you hide it?"

"Told ya Sammy, I didn't touch it... Looks like you lost it poindexter."

"Ha, give it back."

"I don't have it."

Sam sighs and leaves the room to go search through Dean's room and his own one last time. He places a hand on the door knob to Dean's room, but he hears music coming from his own room. Confused and curious, Sam decides to investigate.

He walks down the Bunker hallways until he gets to his room, the music is still soft and... porn-ish? Sam opens the door to his room and quickly enters, the door clicks shut behind him.

Sam wasn't sure what to expect, but it wasn't this. He wasn't expecting a large bed with silk sheets, or a white door with dark blue walls. He wasn't expecting the only light to be that of candles and dimly lit lanterns, and he most certainly wasn't expecting to be shirtless.

+++******Now******+++

He turns around and opens the door he just entered, and it's a closet now. So he's not where he should be. There's a knock on the door on the other side of the room, Sam shuts the closet and cautiously approaches the door.

"Room service!" A voice calls on the other side of the door, it had an accent, odd. So at least Sam knows his in a hotel room, okay, he could work with that.

Sam swings the door open and Gabriel stands there, a tray in his hand and dressed in the usual Casa Erotica attire. Sam's eyes widen, but he doesn't have much time to process the being standing before him.

Gabriel barges into the room and tosses the tray to the side, his hands are in Sam's hair and his tongue in Sam's mouth. The Trickster trails his hands all down Sam's sides, chest and his back, he playfully squeeze the hunter's ass. The Winchester freaks out a little, but finds himself enjoying what was happening, even if it is with the Trickster. Sam moves his hands to Gabriel's sides as the Archangel kicks the door shut, they walk over to the bed and topple over, the Trickster straddles the Moose.

Sam lets out a long, deep moan as Gabriel grabs his ass.  Sam places two hands on Gabriel's chest, he feels around for the buttons on his red vest, he pops them open and pulls the article of clothing off, he proceeds with the white shirt's buttons. Gabriel quickly pulls up and rips his porn-stache off, he drops it on the floor and quickly dives in the keep kissing the Winchester beneath him. Sam pulls the white shirt from Gabriel's body and drops it next to him, it slumps to the floor.

The two get needy, desperate almost. They act as though they need each other like life supports, so they keep kissing. Their tongues sliding together and their teeth clashing, neither one breaking the lock.