PART 10

"Stiles

"Stiles. Stiles!" I yelled. "Stiles I see you! Keep going!I can see you, don't stop!"

I stretched out my hand and smiled with tears in my eyes watching him cross the rift. Suddenly, the light disappeared and I frowned.

"Stiles?"

"Lia..." Scott called me.

"It was working. I saw him." I turned around and they looked at each other. "You saw him, right?" I asked.

"We didn't see anyone." Malia replied.

"Lydia?" I looked at her and she shook her head. "But...but he was here. I felt him. Stiles was here."

[...]

We walked in the bunker. Scott was going to close the door but someone stopped him.

"Liam."

"There's something you need to see." Liam spoke.

"You're still here." Scott smiled.

"But everyone else is gone. All of them. They're all gone." Liam spoke and I sighed. "You have to come with me." He insisted.

"What is it?"

"I can't explain it. I have to show you."

"Uh, all right. You guys here. Just in case." Scott told us.

"In case Stiles comes back?" Malia asked.

"If there's any hope, you need to keep trying."

He walked out with Liam and closed the door.

I looked at Malia and she put her hand on my shoulder.

[...

Malia opened the door and Lydia and I looked at her.

"What are you doing?" Lydia asked.

"We're gonna go find Stiles."

"Scott told us to stay in case he shows up here." Lydia replied.

"Stiles isn't coming here." Malia spoke. "If he was, he would've and he hasn't, so he's not. Lia still thinks it worked, right?"

"I know it worked." I assured.

"And you're never wrong about these things." She spoke and I raised my eyebrows.

"Sometimes."

"But right now?"

"I'm 100% sure I'm not wrong. I can feel it, Stiles's here. He's in Beacon Hills." I replied.

"Then what are we going standing here?"

"Let's go get your boyfriend." Lydia spoke and we left the bunker closing the door.

[...]