Drama

LEANNES POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I rolled over onto my stomach and picked up my phone, hitting the "Dismiss" button on my phone. I rolled out of bed, the cold air in my room enveloping my exposed body. I stumbled into my bathroom, trying to stay on my lazy feet. I turned on the shower and let it steam up before I undressed and stepped in.

I massaged conditioner into my hair as I thought about the new life that was going to be started after this year. I dreamed of being somebody's idol. To be on the stage in front of thousands with the croud screaming my name. I knew that I probably would never live that dream. I rinsed my hair out and stepped out of the slippery cubicle, grabbing a towel. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my dripping hair. I pulled out another towel and wrapped it around my cold body. I slipped on a clean pair of pijamas to wear for warmth until I was ready to get dressed. I let my hair out of the towel and hung my head down, drying my damp hair with the dryer. When most of my hair was back to its original dry, blonde hair, I exited the bathroom.

I hugged myself, as I walked to my closet. I had bought new clothes over the summer, and I wasn't exactly excited or prepared for the first day of school. I'm glad this is going to be my last year of school. I pulled on an orange top over a white frilly tanktop, and some dark blue booty shorts. I put on some orange sandals, with the same color bracelet. I sat on my bed after I pulled out some orange nail polish. I started to paint my nails, carelessly coloring them in.

"DESTINY! ARE YOU READY?!" I shouted to my sister. I rushed into my bathroom, and brushed my light blonde hair, straightening out the waves that had appeared over night. I applied my new makeup; Some cover up and mascara. I only hoped that this year was as good as my last. Last year, I had a boyfriend, awesome friends and popularity. I broke up with my boyfriend over the summer considering that he was moving and we had only been dating for 6 months. We hadn't really had a serious relationship and I started to drift from him. "Oh gosh Leanne! Yeah, I am. The question is: ARE YOU?" She said back to me, now standing in the doorway of the bathroom, with her arms crossed, and a stern look across her pretty feautures. "Yeah, I think im good. Let's go." I replied, grabbing my books, and running out my bedroom door. I grabbed a banana and my lunch before heading downstairs, not waiting for Destiny, who was still walking down the hall from my bathroom. I ran down another flight of stairs to the basement, where my mom and step-dad were sleeping. "Mom.. Are you gonna drive us?" I asked kneeling next to her bed, shaking her. "hm? oh yeah, whatever." She mumbled back, lifting her head a little bit. I checked my phone for the time, it was6:30.

"Mooooooomm, we need to goo nowwww." I whined hoping she would just get up already. "Alright, whatever. Fine." She got up and pulled her shoes on without getting dressed or anything. 

"Thanks Mom! Love you!" I walked away from the car as it pulled away. Destiny and I exchanged glances before walking into the school. The doors to the wings would have just been opened since it was 6:45 now. "LEELEE!!!!!!! AHHH!!" Was what I heard before I was pulled into a giant bear hug. I hugged my friends back, squeezing them as hard as I could. My friends Maria and Paige had ran up and hug me. Well Maria had. Paige sat back and watched, amusement clear across her face. I wrapped my arms around her and she hugged me back instantly. I pulled back, and Destiny clearly didn't want to stay with me. 

OKAY SO THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT IT HAS BEEn SITTInG In MY WORKS FOR EVER SO nOW IM PUBLISHInG IT! VOTE, COMMEnT AnD ADD ME TOO YOUR LIBRARY