2. Mama Eda

This was requested by ASadButBadBoi

So, I will try.

The Day of Unity has passed. Bitc- I mean Belos was defeated. Eda and Raine were happily married and living with Hooty and King in the Owl House. They all felt a little bad for Hunter. He found out he was a Grimwalker and saw his Uncle die in front of him. "Poor kid," Eda would often say when talking about the past. "He truly thought his Uncle loved him. He even imprisoned people that he knew would be killed for his Uncle."

One night, at the dinner table, Raine was acting odd. Eda asked them what was wrong and they said, "Nothing. Nothing at all."

Later, when Hooty was in the kitchen singing while cleaning the dishes (R.I.P. their ears), and Eda was in the couch watching a show called Gravity Falls (She was actually watching what her ex-husband was doing when she was gone lol). Raine came up behind Eda and put a blindfold over her eyes.

"Uhhh Raine? What in the Titan are you doing?" She said. Then Raine placed something on her lap.

"You can take it off now," Raine said with obvious anticipation in their voice.

"What?" Eda said as she removed the mask and looked down.

"It's official adoption papers for Hunter :)" Raine said, knowing their wife would love it. "All ya gotta do is sign there. I already signed. So did Hunter"

And so, Eda signed the papers and Hunter came to live with them, as Hunter Clawthorne.
And whenever Luz came to visit every summer, She would have to share a room with Hunter and they'd have a sleepover every night.