chapter 6

chapter 6

"I just... I just wanna protect him! I'm just... worried for him to be judged."

"Then why not take the risks together? Isn't it better that way?"

"I don't know how... How will you do that, Kayden?"

"Worries must be gone whenever you're with him, and not care about anyone, Kanao."

----------------

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

----------------

-after two months-

"So you're going back Japan after this year?"

"Yeah, I just wanna meet him again.. to see if he's okay.."

Kanao is talking to her newfound friend, Kayden, she was surprised that they have the same class, it was a relief since Aoi is in a different class, that made Kanao really anxious, but glad she met Kayden again to be her friend.

"That's nice, at least you two can talk face to face. Just like you wanted." he said.

Ever since they've become friends even for a short time, Kanao always tells him stories about her senior back in Japan, that always teases her, and be around her every single day.

Kayden found it somehow interesting since it's a boy that Kanao likes, and much to his curiosity, and understanding they've lost contact since the time she studied there, and they had a little quarrel every time they talk, the end is they stopped talking to each other.

Kayden himself doesn't know how will he respond to every rant she says, he doesn't know Tanjirou, he can't judge him already without knowing him entirely, he's not that kind of a person at all, but from all her stories, one thing he thinks is that Tanjirou must be hiding something from her. Kayden hadn't much said anything, he's not sure at his theory after all. He'd rather be quiet.

"Yeah... Although, I'll lose my chance to study here, and wait for another luck to be transferred again." Kanao said sadly... His eyes widen a bit, and shifted his gaze to the floor. "Yeah... That's... sad, but... It's your choice, right? I'm sure it's for the best."

Kanao plasters a small smile in her face, and a bit of blush in her cheeks. "Yeah, it's for the best. I can also confess when that day comes, but it's embarrassing to do so..." she cooed. "Um, how did you confess to miss Thalia back then?" she asked him while facing.

"O-Oh! Well, it was all of a sudden... Thalia and I were just seeing the night sky.. and I confessed."

"Ah seemed like a romantic way."