chapter 10

chapter 10

"Where the hell are you going again!? It's already the end of semester, Tanjirou! You need your requirements by the end of the week or else you won't be able to graduate!"

Tanjirou rushed to clear his table so that none of his friends would mess up his projects. After he was done, he took off his currently wore up shirt to wear another new one.

When Zenitsu saw this, he scolded Tanjirou, like a big brother, but Tanjirou didn't want to argue with him for long about some school-related things, "Sorry Zen, can you just tell them I'll be out."

Zenitsu widens his eyes, "That--- what the-" he stammered, beyond shocked from his response. He messes up his own hair with his hands, too confused with his life by this moment. He sighs, "Is this about Kanao-chan again?" he asked.

"Yes, it's her." Tanjirou responded while he starts to brush up his hair.

Zenitsu stood there, a bit disappointed, but he can't blame him. He looked at the redhead with his tired bagged eyes. "Why... are you always sacrificing yourself for her...!?" A little annoyance was heard in the tone of his voice.

Tanjirou froze from the question, a little realization struck him. Zenitsu only watched the realization in the redhead's face as he pouted and sigh, he was afraid that he could kill his best friend any moment.

"Whatevs, I'll just ask Inosuke to help me with your requirements too. It was surprising he's already done..." The blonde said as he made his way on the kitchen to get some snacks. Tanjirou continued to fix his self, not a single word from the question.

"I'll be going."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry for your loss.."

Many different people grieved from the loss of someone special to them, it was sadder for his family to leave them already. That was the Tsuyuri-Kocho family.

Shinobu and Kanae looked at their father in a coffin, with tears streaming down their eyes, but their lovers next to them were enough to comfort the two.

Their mother sat down the seats. Her siblings or in-law tried to comfort her, but she was keeping on telling them that she's alright, 'cause... at her last husband's times, they were together.

Meanwhile Kanao... She cried the most.

She can't stop the tears from falling, she became so attached to the family, when she wasn't supposed to.