SwaSan Forced Marraige

Start from the beginning

Sanskar looks at Swara while she looks at him tensed with thought what if he also suspected her.

Swara : Sanskar!! The way you are seeing the pictures is not like that. There is nothing in me and Laksh, actually today some goons kidnapped me, and Laksh saved me in that process he was consoling me.

Sanskar doesn't speak anything just glare Swara angrily which make her cry thinking he also suspecting her.

Sharmistra: Sanskar beta! My daughter is not a cheater. She don't lie to me..she told me she wanna give chance to you, she will not cheat you. She respect the relationship of marraige. Believe her.

AP : we are not blind, neither Sanskar is blind, Sanskar! I am saying Divorce this girl, I will search a good girl for you.

Sujata : Yes!! And this time we will bring a maarvaadi girl from a reputed family. Leave this shameless girl, this is only her punishment to live a life of a left woman, tag of a divorcee! Divorce her.

Sanskar : you all are right! Wrong one should get punishment.

Swara : Sanskar!! ( cryingly)

Sanskar : pictures can't lie Swara, pictures showing everything, they all are right, you and Laksh have wrong relation and punishment is must.

This break Swara 's soul. Her husband is distrusting her, the thought pinched her heart.

He go toward someone and slapped him hard. All become shocked seeing him slapped Laksh. He start slapping and punching him repteadly.

All rush to him for stopping him and drag him from him, AP give slap to Sanskar.

Sanskar : what happened badi Maa? I accepted what you all were saying that Swara and Laksg have illegal relationship that's why I was punishing Laksh.

AP : You should punish Swara, why you are punishing my son?

Sanskar : why? Why only Swara? As far I know a illegal relationship happens from both sides, if Swara is making relationship with her devar then laksh is also making relationship with her bhabhi!! Then why all accusations on Swara? Why not on Laksh? If she is accused for ruining marraige life of her sister then why Laksh is not accused for ruining his brother's marriage? Why this much double standard badi maa!!

All 's mouth sealed by his question.

Sanskar : what happened badi Maa? What happened mom? Why you both are quiet? Why you are not accusing Laksh? Just because he is son of this home and Swara is daughter in law of this home. Is this because of it? Wow!! Before taking my wife in court of questions first check the both sides, if Swara is wrong then Laksh is also wrong, the question which you are asking from Swara, these questions should be ask from Laksh also! Ask from him also! Accuse him also!!!

All keep quiet, no one dare to say anything at his this point.

Sanskar :Fine, I will ask! So Laksh!! Such a disgusting man you are! You got your bhabhi only to eye, how you dare you eye my wife? You didn't thought once before breaking your own brother's marraige? Is your wife doesn't satisfy you? That you need to eye someone else's wife that too your bhabhi, is this you learnt from your parents?

AP : Sanskar!!! ( shouts) how you are talking to my son?

Sanskar : why? I just asked only those questions which you asked from my wife, so what? If I asked these to your son? As both are wrong as per accusations.

Ap and ragini fumes by his insult while all keep quiet.

Sanskar : and if you are believing these pictures as proof and want me to divorce my wife as her punishment then first throw Laksh out from this home as his punishment of eyeing his bhabhi.