The library room is also strictly forbidden for members of the middle and low-level cadres to enter. As for the senior cadres, they are too busy to read any books at all. Therefore, this place has almost become a study for Ruri alone.

It is precisely because of his willingness to build a library for Ruri that Nakahara Nakaya finally confirmed Dazai Osamu's attitude towards Ruri.

That guy's treatment of Ruri was more than just a show.

Seeing that Ruri had come to the bookshelf skillfully, looking at the newly arrived books, Zhongyuan Zhong also casually leaned against the edge of the shelf and slowly scanned the room.

"By the way, you really like books, don't you feel bored after reading so much?" As soon as he said

this, he suddenly felt a little regretful. After all, Ruri couldn't leave the room and couldn't talk to other people. Reading seemed to be the only time to kill. way of time.

He gritted his teeth a little flustered, and just as he was about to apologize sincerely, he saw Ruli typing with a natural demeanor.

"The knowledge in the book is endless, and you can't understand the fun in it?"

After speaking, he suddenly showed a sudden realization: "Ah, you don't have an education at all, I'm sorry."

"..." The blue veins on Zhongyuan Zhongyao's forehead jumped twice, and he glared at him a little angrily, "I live in a slum, how can I afford to go to school!"

"Dazai never went to school, but he read I've read a lot of books." Ruri solemnly retorted, "No wonder he can make you fool around."

"Ha?! Who was fooled!!"

I have to compare the annoying Dazai bastard, Zhongyuan Zhong also In an instant, like swallowing a fly, his complexion turned green, full of displeasure.

If it weren't for Ruli's fragile body and unique identity, he would have been unable to resist.

"That guy Dazai really taught you badly!"

He stomped his feet and threw the pot to Osamu Dazai in a huff.

The first time I saw Ruri, the other party was still a child who didn't understand anything, almost as pure as snow.

In just a few years, it has become a poisonous tongue that is comparable to Dazai Osamu.

"Besides, that guy Dazai has a better head."

Perhaps because he hadn't complained to anyone for a long time, and Ruri was the only suitable 'dumb' audience, he poured out what he was thinking:

"When it comes to fighting, He's not as good as one of my fingers!"

"Indeed." Ruri nodded, the ability to control gravity and the excellent motor nerves, these two created the most famous monster of the port mafia, just saying Going out will confuse the enemy.

"But..." Li Li gave him a sly smile, "You can't keep this calm in the face of mental abilities, right?"

"Mental abilities?" Zhongyuan Zhong also frowned, with a serious expression. After a while, "It's really a bit tricky like Q." After a