Anyone who is targeted by him will be torn to shreds by him unknowingly, swallowed up to the bone.

He is the current leader of the most powerful mafia in the country, the port mafia, Osamu Dazai.

Also, Ruri's boyfriend.

A well-knotted palm landed on the young man's smooth hair, and patted it a little dotingly: "It's been four years, and I still haven't gotten used to it?

" With the familiar breath in her arms, Ruri took a deep breath: "If you don't expose to the sun all the year round, you will get sick. I suspect that my illness is because I have stayed there for a long time.

" If it is too big, and the environment is aggrieved, there is a high probability that he will be bald!"

"I don't want my boyfriend to be bald at a young age."

"The leader is really not a job for humans, why did you insist on it in the first place?" Clean up this mess!"

Maybe it's the reason why he doesn't talk often. Once he catches a topic that can be divergent, he won't stop easily.

And it was because of his chatter that he didn't see the boyfriend who was gently stroking his blond hair at the moment, the kite-colored eyes flashed thick darkness for a moment, the empty ones seemed to have nothing, cold To the bone.

"I will pay attention." Dazai Osamu said in a deep voice. Compared with the usual softness, the tone of this sentence was a little heavy, which filled the air with a bit of depression.

Ruri instinctively felt that something was wrong and withdrew from Dazai Osamu's embrace.

As soon as he looked up, he saw Osamu Dazai suddenly leaned over, and his palms clasped the back of his head at the same time, pulling him closer.

The magnified version of the delicate face was reflected in Dazai Osamu's eyes, but he had the same expression as usual, just put his forehead on the boy's forehead, and after three seconds, he frowned slightly and took a step back.

"You still have a low-grade fever."

He quickly made a judgment and extended his palm to Ruri.

"Come back to the room with me, you need to rest."

Lowering his voice, he said in an unquestionable tone.

Even though it wasn't an order, Osamu Dazai's majesty as a leader was deeply imprinted in his heart, and when he spoke seriously, he would subconsciously use this tone to anyone.

If other people saw this, they would have trembled at the top of their hearts, trembling with fright at the aura of the leader who was walking in the dark.

But as Ruri, who knows Dazai Osamu the most and has even had the closest contact, disobeying orders is almost commonplace.

"No."

Ruri hummed and turned her head, her cheeks puffed up like buns are very cute: "It's too boring to lie in the room, I don't want to go back."

"And these two days are obviously going to go shopping once every six months. I had a chance, but it was blown because of this inexplicable low-grade fever! I'm so sad, I need a hug from my boyfriend to get better."

As he said that, he used his peripheral vision to swipe the face of the person in front of him secretly, and it was very obvious that he was trying to escape.

Dazai Osamu couldn't help but chuckle.

Such cute lines are also one of the reasons why Osamu Dazai loves Ruri.