Chapter#9 (Warning & Proposal)

Start from the beginning

Adhiraj told her everything, about Rudra's unusual liking about a particular girl, though she wasn't much shocked as Rudra had told him already about a girl...she was happy for her son though a little sad with the fact that girl went away crying and even Rudra is injured now...what could have possibly happened..??

"Show me her Picture.!!" She asked Adhiraj, she did told Raghu to send her but that fool didn't...

Adhiraj opened his Mac book and gave it to Mrs.Shekhawat...

Shekhawat

"She.!! No chance, she can't be his Wife..!!" She almost yelled at him, while Adhiraj seems to be unaffected, while her daughter Anika wanted to see the girl hence asked for Mac book from her mother...

No wonder they were astonished by Rudra's Choice, but this girl can't be a Shekhawat, not because they don't want her to be but because she will not be able to Handle Rudra, his Tantrums, his possessiveness, His high temper and most importantly hi...

No wonder they were astonished by Rudra's Choice, but this girl can't be a Shekhawat, not because they don't want her to be but because she will not be able to Handle Rudra, his Tantrums, his possessiveness, His high temper and most importantly his ways of LOVE...

"I know Maa ji, but Rudra Sir loves her.!! He just wants her, maybe you haven't seen his madness but I have..!!" Adhiraj spoke honestly, afterall he has seen madness...a total madness...

"Which Madness..?" She asked hasitently, though she was still having that Mac book in her hands...while Anika was strolling through more pictures of her, in her mothers hand and basically was clinging to her...

"Maa ji, you will not believe but sir eats food with her, his laptop has her wallpaper, his whole room is covered with her portraits, not just that he is stalking her, he has planted a camera in her room, to see what she is doing..? Everynight and everynight he visits her, sometimes he just keep sitting in his car, while sometimes he will go inside her room, I have seen him smiling secretly, laughing and chuckling remembering something,His office has her pictures even the private Escort he had made in his office for his personal use is full of her pictures...!!! Isn't it enough madness..?" He basically shouted in distress, he has seen Rudra smiling and talking to her pictures last night..and he still can't believe a Mafia like Rudra being a lovesick puppy...

"This.!!this is insane..!! You can't be serious..!!" She merely whispered, while Adhiraj shook his head...

"No.!! No Maa ji it's truth, and I am damn serious.!!"He again answered, while Mrs.shekhawat can't believe, his son has gone this much mad for this Girl...