Carlos nodded. "You're right, I totally agree that she needs help controlling them but we need to make sure she's safe first and the pack are in the loop."

I gulped. "Carlos, they might reject me as Luna."

He shook his head. "I really don't believe they will. My pack have needed and wanted a Luna for years, I think they'd be overjoyed to know how strong she is" He held my hand in his. "Everything will be okay. I promise you"

I smiled at his gesture.

"Poppy, you mentioned you know a witch. Can you arrange for us to meet with her?" I asked, hopefully.

She nodded. "I will call her tomorrow."

Carlos nodded. "Max? I want to arrange this pack meeting for tomorrow after your mate has spoken to this witch."

Max nodded. "I'll get right on that, Alpha" he stood up and pulled poppy to her feet and they both left.

Me and Carlos went home then too after tucking Jordon up in bed. He kept protesting about me leaving but i promised him I would visit him again soon. It was getting late and I needed a fresh brain to handle the predicament we were in. Talking about it while I was tired was only making me feel more exhausted.

I sighed as I climbed into bed. I tried hard to forget about myself being a witch so I could sleep but even when I did finally fall into a deep sleep, it only appeared in my dreams. Well, nightmares.

I was in a dark forest that definitely wasn't within our pack boarders, i didn't recognise anything. It was so dark I could barely see my hand in front of my face. The trees looked gnarled and shaped like people. I shivered. I felt like I was being watched.

I heard twigs snapping around me but I couldn't pin point where it was coming from. Suddenly, my feet were knocked out from underneath me. I screamed in shock as my body hit the dirt. I frantically looked around for who was attacking me but I couldn't see anyone. All I could see was the creepy trees.

I gulped. Something about this forest was alive. There was someone here. My thoughts were confirmed when I was dragged through the dirt by my feet. I tried to kick my attacker off me but there was no one there when I looked up.

My body came to a sudden stop and the forest stilled. I lay down and breathed out in relief but it was short lived.

"BOO!" I screamed in freight and pulled myself onto my feet, ready to attack.

"Keegan!" I growled.

He chuckled. "Sorry dear it's just so fun seeing that frightful look in your eyes. You look like a scared deer"

I glared at him as he started to circle me like his prey.

"I told you, you would be mine, Evangeline. I gave you the opportunity to come willingly but you ignored my warnings. Do you know how hurtful that is to me, my dear?"

I stepped towards him. "I will never go willingly with you."

He laughed. "Alright then, have it your way."

He cackled and suddenly the tree branches wrapped around my legs and arms, suspending me in the air, completely vulnerable and no matter how hard I tried to escape, I couldn't. As I struggled, the branches grew tighter. Another branch snaked around my neck, squeezing the air from my lungs.

"If I can't have you, no one will!"

I gasped and shot up in bed, my hands instinctively going to my neck. That dream, it felt so real. It felt like a warning.

Carlos stirred and looked up at me. "Are you alright love?" He sat up, looking at me with concern.

I nodded and tried to control my laboured breathing. "It was just a nightmare" I told him, but I was also trying to convince myself.

Hie face softened. "Hey, it's okay. Come here."

He pulled me into a tight hug. I was shaking as he tried to calm me down.

"It felt so real" I frowned. "Like a warning"

He frowned too. "Honey, I think you're just stressed."

I nodded. "You're probably right"

We lay back down and I lay on his chest for comfort. He wrapped his arm loosely around me and rubbed my arm, trying to soothe me.

No matter how hard I tried to ignore the dream, I just couldn't. It felt too real to just be a simply nightmare.

I grabbed my phone and searched the Internet about the dream. I then researched witches, trying to see if they could tap into your dreams. I was thinking that maybe it really was a warning from Keegan.

No matter how hard I searched though, nothing came up. I put my phone down and snuggled into Carlos, trying to fall back asleep. As I slowly fell into slumber, Keegan's words haunted my mind.

"I will have you"