He leaves a moment of silence as everyone including me begins to feel nervous.

Aizawa:"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."

"No test!" I shout excited.

Mina:"We're finally gonna do something exciting!"

Aizawa:"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential.  These offers will be cancelled if their interest dies down by graduation."

Hgakure:"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked?"

Aizawa:"That's right, and here are the totals for those offers."

He pressed a button and a hologram appeared on the board.

Todoroki - 4123

Bakugo - 3556

Tokoyami - 360

Iida - 307

Kaminari - 272

Yaoyorozu - 157

Kirishima - 78

Uraraka - 21

Sero - 14

Usagiyama - 4

Aizawa:"In other years, it's been more spread outu, but all eyes were on these two this year."

"I can guess two of the four who gave me offers..."

Mina:"Bakugo's third? Even though he got first place."

Sero:"Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium."

Bakugo:"What're the pros scared of?!"

Aizawa:"Regardless of if you received an offer or not you'll still be going on an intership."

Sato:"So that explains the hero names!"

Uraraka:"Things are suddenly getting a lot mroe fun!"

Aizawa:"Well, those hero names are still temporary, but if your not serious about it..."

Aizawa paused as the door opens and two people walk in one of which is Midnight and the other one a slim female with dark blue hair and green-blue eyes.

I stare at the female for a second getting the feeling that I recognise her.

Midnight"...You'll have hell to pay later!"

Midnight says snaping me from my thoughts. I shake the feeling off as I try to avoid looking at the second female.

Midnight:"Because a lto of her names used by students become recognised by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!"

Aizawa:"So Midnight and Enforcer will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that. The way your future ends up will depend on the image projected by the hero names you choose."

Aizawa says while getting into his sleeping bag. After that Midnight gave us fifteen mintues to decide on a name.

Though during the time I mainly try to avoid looking at Enforcer and try not to let her gaze bother me.

'Calm down Powder... calm down.... think of a hero name.' I think and my thoughts begin to wander over all the names I've been called or have called myself.

My thoughts are interrupted when I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Jiro.

Jiro:"Are you having any luck with your hero name?"