9.3 ☆

Jimin can barely contain his arousal as she crawls between his legs, settling back on her heels like Ara had instructed her to do should she find herself in this position.

He reminds himself over and over of what she's done to his family, how she's shaken their foundations and already begun to pry them apart but he finds himself struggling to focus as that other part of him takes over.

"Show me Jimin, I want to see how good she can be for you." Gi speaks slowly, arousal clear in the way his fingers tighten around the curve of his glass.

She's a viper.

She can't be trusted.

Yet Jimin can't help but want to claim her.

To play with her and break her down.

To toy with her until there's nothing left but a shell of the woman before him.

"Look at me." Jimin instructs, thumb coming to press against the swell of her bottom lip.

Y/N does as instructed, lifting her head and looking at the agent that's she's come to know and despise but that isn't who she's looking at now.

Whoever that Jimin is he's long gone and in his place is someone she hasn't met yet, someone who she doubts many people have.

This Jimin is the one she was warned about, the one she was told to fear.

His eyes filled with something truly dark and twisted that made her stomach churn the moment she lifted her head.

"Open your mouth." Jimin orders, eyes following the movement of her lips as she parts them before he's slowly sliding two fingers inside.

Y/N doesn't miss the way something in Jimin changes when his fingers are resting over her tongue, it's in the way he presses down with force and seems to relish in the way she squirms at the unpleasant sensation. It's in the way he seems amused by the gasp she exhales when he pushes so hard her teeth sink too far and draw blood. It's in the way he closes her mouth and forces her head back until she's choking on it, eyes streaming as she gags and struggles for breath.

What created this Jimin? Was he always there, dormant and just waiting for his chance to take over? Or was it something or someone that conjured him? Did they cause him pain? Did they play with him like this? Is that why he desires control and has this need to be dominant?

Y/N doesn't use her safeword, doesn't scream out yellow or red when Jimin gives her the chance to do so.

In a messed up way it's helping her to forget.

She feels herself floating almost, something dragging her back to a place where she feels safer and in more control.

Yes Jimin is the dominant in this scene but isn't it the submissive that has more say over how it goes? The moment she yells yellow or red, the moment viper leaves her lips.....it all stops. For the first time since she met Taehyung and all this started she finally feels like she's got some control over her life back and for a brief moment she allows herself to give in and let go.