8.1 ☆

Jimin storms through the hive, his entire body vibrating with anger as he goes over what just happened and in particular what Namjoon expects from him.

How dare he.

How dare he insist Jimin babysit the fucking princess when he loathes her.

He doesn't trust her.

He doesn't want to be around her.

He definitely doesn't want to work with her on a damn job! What the hell are Namjoon and Yoongi thinking?!

He won't hurt her no matter how tempting it is but that doesn't mean he's happy about this or that he's suddenly going to trust her.

"FUCK!" He yells, kicking over a chair in his quarters as he shoulders through the door.

"I'm guessing I should stay out here?" Y/N calls out to him as she catches up and it takes all his damn willpower to not turn around and wrap his fingers around her throat.

"I want to make one thing extremely fucking clear princess." He spits as he pulls off his shirt, throwing it on the bed before rummaging through the chest of drawers adjacent to find something more suitable for the job to wear. "I don't like you and I don't trust you, I certainly don't want you on this job with me but for some fucking reason Namjoon seems to want us to work together on this and I respect him too much to say no so I'll make this real simple and easy for you to understand.....number one....." Jimin spins around holding up one finger on his left hand as he holds a shirt in the right. "I'm in charge and you do exactly what I say at all times, no speaking unless I ask you a question or give my express permission to do so." Jimin pretends not to notice the way Y/N narrows her eyes at him or the way she balls up her hands in frustration and most definitely anger, if he focuses too much on these things he'll only become more hostile so he instead focuses on pulling his shirt on and doing up the buttons. "Two, this job and the people we're going to see may seem harmless but they're not. One wrong move, if you even look at them the wrong way they will make you regret it and even though I promised the others I wouldn't harm you there's absolutely no way I'll put them or myself at risk by saving you if you get yourself in trouble." Jimin seethes as he grabs his harness from the next drawer down, pulling the straps over his arms and smirking when Y/N's eyes widen.

He may despise her but he still loves the thrill of teasing a person.

"What kind of place is this?" She asks, eyes fixed on the harness as Jimin crosses it over his chest and buckles it securely at the side.

"BDSM club....and you my little pet, have a part to play."

"You're fucking kidding me right?" Y/N scoffs, disdain dripping from her words as she looks at the leash Jimin now holds.

"One of my contacts owns the club, they don't know who I truly am or what I actually do. They just think I'm part of the scene, sometimes dabbling in things I shouldn't." Jimin holds his smirk as he throws the leash down on the bed. "We can't let him or anyone else for that matter get suspicious so the only way they'll let you inside with me is if you're a part of the scene so for one night only you're my Sub which means keeping your head down and following my instructions and wearing that." He points at the leash, relishing in her discomfort. "The rest of the outfit we'll have to pick up on the way, I know someone around your size who won't mind lending you something suitable so we'll stop there first."

"Figures that this would be your contact." Y/N mutters, watching as Jimin's jaw tenses.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Well you know what they say."

"No, what do they say?" Jimin steps forward, everything about his body language hostile and aggressive but Y/N doesn't back down.

"That the company you keep says something about you."

"What does it say about me exactly? Enlighten me princess." Jimin hisses, now toe to toe with Y/N who refuses to allow herself to be intimidated by him.

"You crave control, the moment something doesn't go your way or someone doesn't adhere to your way of doing things you lash out. You're an angry, manipulative person and the fact you're enjoying watching me suffer only proves it."

Jimin promised Namjoon he wouldn't hurt her but right now she's testing him, her tongue holds just as much acid as his own and for a moment he's rendered speechless because of it. "I suggest you keep that pretty mouth of yours shut."

"I was just about to suggest you do the same thing."

"You think my mouth is pretty?" Jimin smirks, loving the way her eyes drop down to his lips.

"You know I didn't mean it like that." She splutters, her tough facade cracking slightly as she realises her mistake.

"I'll be waiting for you at the entrance, I suggest your say goodbye to your lover boys before joining me as you won't be seeing them for a while." Jimin flashes her one last malicious smirk before slamming the door closed in her face.

((I'm a day late for updating but yesterday was a super busy day for me and I didn't get chance but at least I'm here! Lol hope everyone is doing well, today you get three updates of Jagi 👀 the next one will be in an hour. I wanted to look at the perspectives of different characters after what happened in the last chapter so as always let me know your thoughts and expectations for what will happen between Y/N and Jimin 👀💜 love you all))