2 ☆

"You're fucking kidding me right?!"

"Jimin please calm down and think about this logically." Yoongi sighs, thumb and index finger pinching the bridge of his nose as he sighs and awaits the barrage of profanities.

"Logically?! Are you fucking kidding me hyung?! We've got Jin locked up in a fucking cell, a dead hybrid in the lab, Tae hasn't come out of his room since all of this shit went down and yet SHE!" Jimin points a finger at Y/N, eyes narrowed and nostrils flaring. "She gets to just sit here with us like she fucking belongs and guess what princess you don't, I didn't trust you before and I certainly don't trust you now especially after your little light show with Jungkook."

"You honestly think I'm a danger to you?!" Y/N responds with equal amounts of anger and disdain, fingers curling into fists at her side as she stands up. "I'm just as confused and scared as the rest of you, one minute I'm living my life and pretty much certain of everything in it and then the next everything gets messed up. I don't even know who I am anymore! So back the hell off, I don't have time for you or your apparent inferiority complex."

"What did you just say to me? Inferiority complex?!"

"Yes inferiority complex, you hide behind this asshole bravado and spew your insults when something doesn't go exactly the way you like it. I get it okay, I get that you're protective of the people you care about and I also understand to a point your distrust in me but cut me some slack will you? I've done nothing but try to show you from the very beginning that I'm not your enemy."

Jimin seethes, the sheer audacity of this woman to presume she knows him.

......even if she is somewhat correct.

"How do you know that for certain? You've just said yourself that don't even know who you are anymore so what's to say you weren't sent here to take out our team? You just told us that you somehow reversed time to save Jin, that you reversed time....do you have any idea how ludacris that sounds."

"Don't you think I know that." Her voice trembles and Jimin pretends that it doesn't bother him. "I wish I could explain it to you but I can't, all I know is that I watched Jin die.....I watched the hybrid kill him and the pain it caused me was unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I felt like I had lost a part of myself and I knew then that I had to do something about it, I couldn't let him die and then it just happened."

"You just happened to reverse time, something that's scientifically impossible." Jimin scoffs and rolls his eyes.

It was impossible, she had to be lying to them.

He didn't trust her, nothing she was saying made any logical sense.

"You witnessed what happened after, how do you explain what happened with Jungkook? How do you explain me taking out a trained hybrid? Come on Jimin, you're a smart guy so please don't let your hate for me blind reason."