9.2 ☆

Jimin & Y/N

Itaewon

Club Sanctuary

The club is electric tonight, everyone feeding off of the energy as they get involved in the scenes or sit observing from the sidelines. Jimin could go like this all night long, feet moving like they belong to the music pouring out of the expensive sound system. He moves gracefully, buckles on his harness catching the chandelier above; launching every shade of the rainbow into the darkness.

This is where he feels most at home, where he doesn't feel judged or misplaced.

Jimin can truly be himself here or at least the version of himself that's left.

He only wishes she wasn't here with him.

That she wasn't such a distraction.

Her curves filling out the corset perfectly, hips swaying as she follows.

The lace against her skin leaving little to the imagination.

The choker, tight against her neck as the skin beneath it rises and falls.

He was correct in his assumption, Ara was the right size and the outfit is perfect.....too perfect.

Jimin shakes his head, composes himself and focuses on the task at hand. He needs to meet with Gi, get the information he needs and then they can leave. He's not going to allow Y/N to poison his mind like she has done with the rest of his team.

This is a mission.

This is strictly business.

He's determined to make her pay for that show of disrespect earlier though.

~

"Jimin." Gi beams, eyes falling over the agent as he steps through the archway leading to the VIP section. "I haven't seen you in weeks, how have you been?" The older man sits on a large black couch, a man wearing nothing but tight leather pants kneels on one side of him and a woman wearing a corset similar to Y/N kneels on the other. Neither of them speak when Jimin approaches, eyes cast downwards as the two men embrace. "Please take a seat, can I get you a drink? The usual perhaps?" Gi clicks his fingers before Jimin can answer, giving an order to one of his men who quickly nods in understanding before leaving. "So my boy, tell me all about this ravishing woman you've got accompanying you tonight." Gi's eyes fall over Y/N as she kneels by Jimin's side, exactly as he instructed her to do before they made their entrance.

What he didn't expect and quickly banished was the wave of arousal that rushed through him as she did so.

"My new submissive." Jimin tightened his grip around the leash he was holding, raising it higher so the older man could see.

"You've never had a submissive who could keep up with you, have you finally met the one who can?" Gi seemed excited by the very idea, eyes lingering far too long on Y/N for Jimin's liking.

"So far she seems adequate." Jimin replies, indifferent and nonchalant. "I didn't come here to play tonight though, simply came to show her around and spend some quality time with people who I haven't seen much of lately." He was hoping Gi wouldn't question him on this, that he would simply relax as he has done so many times before and the two could then share a few drinks; which would eventually lead to the older man getting a little loose lipped and easy to pry information out of.

No such luck this time though it seems.

"That we can most certainly do but please indulge me a little first, you know I can't resist when I see something new and intriguing to play with."

Jimin feared this would happen, had warned Y/N about it back at the bunker and before they entered the club but he was hoping he would be able to charm himself out of it.

"Wouldn't you rather a few drinks first? Usually you have so many questions for me, no longer interested?" Jimin pouts, tone teasing and lilting.

Gi throws his head back and laughs, eyes twinkling with amusement when they focus on Jimin again. "You can't wiggle your way out of this one, not when you've got such a beautiful submissive at your feet. Show me how she keeps up with you, just a little taste and then we can talk." The look Gi gives him is one Jimin has seen directed at people before, it's a look which means he's serious and that arguing back or refusing him would be a death sentence.

Guess he doesn't have much choice but to play along.

~

Y/N keeps her head lowered, eyes cast to the floor like Ara and Jimin had told her but she listens to every word the two men share.

The way Jimin is with Gi, the teasing tone and seductive lilt isn't something one does with someone who is only a friend.....it seems that there's a past there. What kind of a relationship do the two men actually share?

Just who is the agent? What mask is his true self?

The more she learns about him the more of a puzzle he becomes, growing more and more complex at each turn.

"You can't wiggle your way out of this one, not when you've got such a beautiful submissive at your feet. Show me how she keeps up with you, just a little taste and then we can talk."

Jimin had warned her that Gi might want them to put on a show.

Ara explained back at the apartment that Jimin would try and convince the owner to simply talk and share drinks instead but chances of that happening were highly unlikely so she should prepare herself for whatever show the agent had planned.

Just what was expected of her?

"Remember your safe word?" Jimin whispers as he leans down to which she nods, the word the agent spoke to her before entering the club still clear in her mind.

Viper.

"Remember the traffic light system?"

Y/N nods again, remembering her conversation with Ara back in the apartment as the younger woman picked out the corset she was now wearing.

Green is fine.
Yellow is slow down.
Red is stop.

Y/N recalls repeating them to Jimin as the two made their way to the club, the agent not looking in her direction once.

"Time to put on a show princess." Jimin's tone was one of arrogance and amusement as he tugged on the leash he was holding.

Just get it over with.

Follow the instructions Ara gave you and remain indifferent.

Y/N takes a deep breath and simply nods in understanding, allowing herself to be moved between Jimin's spread legs.

Let the show begin.