Two quiet knocks on the door alerted Harry to Carol's return, he noticed the woman tense and automatically her free hand went to her side, her instincts were well honed.

"Come in, Carol," Harry called loud enough for the woman to hear but not to startle his guest, when no door opened immediately, Harry stood realizing she'd probably brought a tray, which meant her hands were currently unable to open the door. She must have used her foot to knock on the door, Harry twisted the knob and opened the door, letting Carol enter, which she did with a grateful smile. "Good afternoon, I've brought you something to eat and drink," she gestured to the tray in her hand, slowly making her way over and placing it on the bottom of the bed, still within reach for the poor woman. The eyes that were watching her weren't broken, this woman was strong, and she would recover from what happened to her Carol thought with assuredness.

"Thank you, Carol," Harry said, giving the woman a pointed look for her ignorance. The world might have ended but when someone gave you food, especially these days you should damn well be thankful for it and actually say as much. Although if she had been alone for the past eight months she probably had forgotten her manners, mostly everyone else has as well. A grimace stole across his features, men who raped were disgusting and if he ever came across any he'd kill them on the spot, they didn't deserve any say in this new world. They were weak cowards who took what they wanted regardless of anyone else's feelings.

Harry continued to observe her as Carol left quietly, she was assessing all possible exit points, but there was only one, the windows had bars in them, it was a prison after all and not easy to get out of. "What's your name?" Harry asked her, when she didn't reply he added, "It would be nice to be able to refer to you by your name,"

"Michonne," the African-American woman, now identified as Michonne replied after a few seconds.

"It's nice to properly meet you, Michonne, my name is Harry Potter," Harry told her, "You're currently in a prison that me and my people are using as a base. The reason for your bound state is because we don't know your state of mind. Considering we have children here I wasn't about to take any chances with their lives." he paused once before continuing, "We know what happened to you," Harry informed her softly, shifting on his seat to get more comfortable and leaning forward. "I understand if you don't wish to talk about it, but I would appreciate it if you could at least give a description of where you stayed the number of people there and how far you ran before my people came to your aid. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't for the fact I want to protect my people. In this new world, knowledge is power, just as lethal as any weapon."

Michonne stiffened when Harry revealed that they knew, but what eased her a little was the lack of pity in those startling green eyes.

"But first, you should eat, take the pills, then a shower where you can bathe, there are clothes, hygiene supplies and a towel in this drawer for you, hopefully the clothes will fit you." Harry said, with a gesture towards it. "We can talk afterwards, that is if you will help me." he sincerely hoped she didn't try anything; woman or not he'd have to take action. "I'm going to leave you in the care of Luna and Mira, they'll show you to the showers and bring you to the cafeteria once that's done." Luna would know better than to let her out of her sight, and would be able to use magic if she tried anything hence why he put Luna and Mira together.

Harry stood up, taking his time as not to startle her too much, removing the key from his pocket he approached her. "Try anything, and I mean anything, you will find yourself outside the prison without as much as a weapon." Harry informed her seriously, he had people who were relying on him so he couldn't take any chances. Undoing the cuff that was bound to the bed first then the one attached to Michonne's wrist. Slipping them into his pocket, they'd go back into his trunk when he had a moment to himself. "Eat, you're bound to be starving." although it looked as though she'd been able to take care of herself mostly, sure she was thin, they all were but she wasn't malnourished.