six

running. that's all he was doing and all he could do.
run. run. run.

he couldn't look back, he couldn't turn back, he couldn't stop running. oxygen was short and stamina almost disappeared, steps heavy and body slowing. eventually, he couldn't help it. he had to stop.

where was he? darkness was all he saw. it surrounded him, encased him in a tight bind of fear and knocked the air out of him. his feet were stuck to the spot, only able to asses his surroundings by turning his head frantically. but again, darkness. darkness was all he saw.

a body crashed into him, ridding of the few breaths of air in his lungs and sending him flying onto his back, and trapping his onto the ground. the familiar face hovering above his made his stomach churn and eyes prick with instant rolling tears.

"j—jackson—?"

"hello best friend..."

"b—but you're—"

a silver glint from the older male's hand pulled his attention away from his psychotic grin and a silent scream sounded through his body as he started to struggle and squirm but in almost hopelessness. the male wasn't getting off of him and he wasn't going anywhere.

jackson raised his fist that clutched the sharp blade and he couldn't be stopped before it was plunging towards minho's chest with immense speed. death was imminent.

.

he woke up. gasping for breath, desperate for something to fill his lungs other than the fear and anxiety that previously had a hold on his body, minho's hands clenched his bed sheets and tears pricked his only recently dried eyes as he thought back to the dream he just had. no, it wasn't a dream; it was a borderline night terror. his missing best friend who could have been killed was trying to kill him instead. the elder had such a maniacal look in his eyes too, it looked so realistic. but it couldn't be, jackson wasn't a psycho. minho would know, right?

lost in thought, a sudden noise from the hallway caught him off guard. the doorbell rang, sending chills ricochetting off his bones and he searched for his phone to check the time.

3:47am.

who in their right mind would go and visit someone else's apartment that early in the morning? no one, so it was clearly someone who wasn't in their right mind or was desperate to find accommodations or was going to kill him. either way, minho was terrified.

some may say this wasn't a smart idea, but minho still decided to go and see who it was. slipping out of bed, he quietly trodded down the hallway as he still contemplated whether he should answer the door or not. standing by the door, he now regretted not asking the landlord to put a peephole in the door.

the bell rang again. minho flinched at the sudden increase of volume and he shakily reached for the handle. he cracked the door open. at first nothing was visible, confusing the male but opening the door wider he spotted a familiar tall blond leaning against his doorframe. the man stared down at him, a smirk appearing on his face.

"huh, you answered." he stood up straight, still maintaining his stare on the smaller. minho gulped, thinking of all the reasons bang would be back at his doorstep, so early in the morning too.

"a—are you going to kill me?" he whispered, too scared to actually speak.

bang raised a brow, not able to hear him. "what?"

"y—you're here to kill me, a—aren't you?"

bang laughed. "as fun as that would be; no. not today, you'll be glad to hear."

"then w—why—" bang held up his arm which had a huge gash on it, looking pretty deep and painful, but the man didn't seem fazed. "oh...um..."

"turns out the wounds i had you take care of last time healed much quicker and better than when i do it myself so i'll be visiting you every time i need injuries taken of."

"w—what...?"

"are you deaf?"

"no! i just... come in, i-i guess..."

"hm, thought so."

——

guess who decided to randomly appear again : I FINISHED MY EXAMS LAST WEEK ! IM SO HAPPY