Police - Threats at The Club

Warning - PG, there is swearing, and threats and nasty language, don't read if uncomfortable with it!!

Authors Note: This is a police based story where Charity is a police officer and she is on shift with her boyfriend. They deal with a brawl on their nightshift outside a club!

Synopsis - PC Middleton and PC Watson attend a incident with two young women 

Word Count - 1352

"You got your seatbelt on?" I tease Murray with a massive grin on  my face

"You got your seatbelt on?" I tease Murray with a massive grin on my face.

"Yes, I am not a moron, Charity-Amelia" He scolds. I try not to laugh as I drive. He makes me chuckle when hes silly.

"Just checking" I grin

"I better bloody hold on tight with you in the drivers seat. You're a awful driver" Murray says. You'd think he would be used to my driving being my boyfriend and patrol partner.

"You're a twat, love," I tell him, rolling my eyes.

"Eyes on the road, woman!" He exclaims.

"I'm a police officer, i know how to be safe" I scold him.

"You're also a woman" he teases, through the wingmirror I can see his smug smirk. I shake my head and keep driving, keeping my eye out for anything suspicious when the radio makes its wonderful noise.

"There is a brawl taking place between two young women just outside The Black Boat, both reportedly intoxicated" is the report that comes through the radio.

"Drive bloody safe" Murray says to me, as if he is being PC bloody bossyboots before he speaks in the radio. "Yes, received, On our way" he says.

I start to drive down the road, turning left when I need to and driving up the next road, the sirens are on. Murray hasn't seemed to shit his pants with my driving just yet. As we approach the pub, there is definitely two girls. Both wearing identical kinds of dresses, looking like sheep, as Carina and I would call them. I get out first, and I assess the situation. There is a lad trying to hold one of the girls back from the other who is screaming. There doesn't seem to be any glass, anything they can hurt each other with close by. I go up to where the bouncer is.