𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Sebastiens pov

"that's not what you were saying when you first came here infact you guys were saying the opposite " i said in a matter of fact.

She right.

No matter how much we try to say that we love her or care for her ,the only thing she remenber is the hate we have for her.

Why did we hate her

Because she was the reason why our parents left us.

But was she?

Or was it us that wouldn't accept the fact that our parents didn't love us.

Maybe we needed someone to blame ,someone who could be at fault

Sigh..

Glancing at her , her hand was fisted and she was staring into space.
Her heart rate seams to be rising by seconds.

She having a panic attack.

I rushed to her side.

How do you calm someone who's having a panic attack.

So i did the most unexpected thing...well at least to me it was.

I hugged her.

"Hey.....look at me ....ok .....its going to be ok " i muttered still rocking her in my arms.

After a while she clamed down.she  hecup.

Well sounded more like a bark to me.

When i looked down , her hands we fisting my white doctor coat and her eyes were glazed with tears.

" what was that .....it sounded like a dog barking".

She narrowed her eyes at me and muttred"moment runiner"

Is that even a thing.

I let go of her and started doing some check ups on her.

" well everting seems to be fine" i stated.

Other than the fact we made her hate us.

Shut up.

"You should be good to go home "i turned toward her .she only shook her head in a nodding manner.

Not the spirit i was looking for but i guess it will do.

I gave her the clothes that sandro brought  for her when they came here.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I gave her the clothes and she went to the bathroom to change.

After a couple of minutes wait no let me refrase that.

After an eternity later she came out.

I mean seroiusly how much time does one take to change.

Whule she was changing i went down and a sign the paper to discharge her .even then when i came back she was not done.

Pufffff....woman...

"Lets go" i got up and headed to the door with her following me.

On our way out i glared at the filfy men staring at her.

I swear if we werent in a hospital i would have put a bullet though their head.

We got out went in my car. Along the ride back home she didn't say a word she kept staring out of the window in her own thoughts.

I still remeber when she was liile back when we were all still together, when ever we would go out she would not stop talking she would always talk about everything and anything. The only way to shut her up was to put her to sleep even that was impossible ...she never liked sleeping......its boring thats what she used to say.

But now the girl next to me doen't talk only when yiu ask her something even tho she answer shorty.

I wonder what happend to her.

Arriving home i parked and she got out without saying word.

"Were home " i shouted.

Sandro who was going upstairs looked at alexsandra.

As he was about to say something alexsandra shut him  up by saying "leave me alone".

Sandro looked down disappointed and went to his room while alexsandra went to hers.

Shaking my head i went to my room to get some sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heyyy guys my exsams are not over but today i dint go to school but tomorrow i have arabic exsams.....so you wont be seening me for awhile since 22 holidays stars and 25 is birthday sooo yeah....anyway thx for reading my story ...ik not the best but it feels nice since you guys are liking it.

Have a good/night
Xoxo aishah