𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Mateo' s pov

It's been a few days since Lucien called dad .After 12 years Lucien thougt that it's about time to mend our family again. Your properly confused, let me explain.

12 years ago my parents and my siblings including alexsandra went on a vacation in England. Our parents were not strick and told us we were free to be ourselves. Our Eldest brother Lucien had a girlfriend and didn't tell our parentst,that day he brought her home when our parents weren't home and told us not to tell our parents and we all agreed , and he went too far and and our parents returned home Then alexsandra told our parents that there was a girl in Lucien room my parents went ,and saw the girl in his room ,they were furious and disappointed in him.our parents was afraid that we would do someting of the same kind and send us ti live with his friend in am orphanage that teaches children how to behave.but Alexsandra didn't want to be with us she wanted to stay with my parents, I thougt that maybe they would tell her no and that they would leave ,but no they took pity of her ,leaved alexsandro behind and us bu they took alexsandra.

Living in there was a nightmare ,they would force us to into being obedient and if we would do somting they don't like they would give us punishment and its not those punishment where you have to face the wall or do 50 squates .no if you misbehave you don't get food,or they make you sleep in the rain or in the snow.we were suffering while she had everything she ever wanted ,its all her fault,it was hard for me ,Lucien and Sebastian but as we were the oldest we tried a hard as we could to protect the rest of our brothers .

When Lucien turned 16 ,he stared going fighting and racing, by the age of 17 hewas well known in the underground.then he made his own Mafia and took us all under his cafe...then later on openedhis company.

We survived with no help from our parents we had each other and we don't need anyone else.

I was snap out of my thought when I heard a French teacher insulting her students,mostly at the girl who was sitting at the front but she isn't afraid of her.After a while I decided to stop her for the poor girl's sake.

" how much more are you going to insult these students " i said in amusement

All heads turned to the door and they all look at me ,with fear.good
"Who the hell are and how dare you interrupted my class" said the teacher

" didn't the principle told you that we are are here for investigation ." I won't as a mattter of

Her face whitened ,that's the look that I like to see,coword."i-i-am sorry i- didn't know..forgive me ." She said in fear.good

" you do realise who I am right " I told her with taunting look on my face " and you do realise that I and make you lose your job...right"

" yes sir .....am sorry"

" then if you know what's good for you ,you will leave this class and I will be taking your class to talk to the students am I clear " I sneered

" yes .......see you later kids " and with that she epractelly walk out of the class .

I put my hands on my waist band to make sure that my gun is still in in its place and I was relieved when my hand made contact with the hand compartment of the gun.

Then I notice someone gaze on me .I lookup to see the girl whom that teacher was telling at.when she saw me staring she looked away quickly.

I went to seet on chair behind the desk and isaw her look up at me I stared back.

" can we use our phone " ask a girl from the back.and I replied yes,can't take away their freedom can.

My ettention turn back to the girl I front of me ,I llokinto her eyes to see the same forest green eyes same As us.it can't be her.i ask my self.

"Talking to your boyfriend are you "I told her

" mind your own funking business " She said angrily

Then one of my guards came to inform that she wasn't here .so I left

And right now we are in the restaurant waiting for our parents and that sorry excuse of a sister and our good for nothing of a parents.

Then we heard someone yelling at our guards I look at my brothers and they were all here ,I got up to see who was messing with our guards,whoever that is ,is dumb.

" my parents friends or Whoever I intheir ...so I sedges you let me though "

" Francisco what's going on" I asked him, and he moved so I could see the person .

Then I saw the girl from that school .....it was her I thought.then anger rose up in me .

I should have let that teacher insult her.

" let her in I told him" and he noded

When she saw all of us her eyes widen ,but went away as soon as it came.

" you must be my parents friends....right" She emotionlessly

Parents friends we are your funking brothers that brothers that you left. I wanted to say but kept quiet

" you do t remember us ...do you " ask Lucien.

" no" She simply said

Lucien and I shared a look.they really abandoned us ,she doesn't even remember us .they didn't even tell her.

We are going to ruined your life as from now on .were going to make you pay alexsandra, for everything ,for leaving us ,we loved you but still you choose to got with them.moark my words am going to make your life a living hell.

With that took my seat next to Lucien.