11 𝔄𝔩𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝔇𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔲 11

My body jolted awake. Chains held me to a wall making it hard to move. I looked around and found myself in some sort of laboratory. I seemed to be in a weird cell like place. The steel door was left open, not like I could escape through it anyway.

In the other side of the prison like bars was a room filled with a lot of resurch. It contained multiple jars with questionable contents. All around was scattered paper. I could tell each page was filled with writing but I was to far away to read any of it.

The one thing I could see was a photograph that laid on the ground close to the cell. It was a picture of a woman with a baby in her arms. The woman looked so familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

That was until a figure started to move around in the lab. Mother Miranda was wondering around and fiddling with the scientific equipment. That's when I realized the picture was of her.

"You're awake?" She noticed me looking around. I considered pretending to be asleep but couldn't after already being caught.

"Why am I here?" I used all the bravery I had to ask questions.

"The moment I saw you, you reminded me of someone. I didn't want to say anything and just let you die like the rest but after thinking about it, I couldn't let you go." She stated as she grabbed a photograph from inside a book.

She held out the picture so I could see. It was two women together, one was Mother Miranda from long ago and the other one looked oddly like me. She had the same hair, same face structure, and even what i could see of her body looked like mine.

"Not many know this," Miranda spoke as I examined the picture. "But I had a wife. She was Eva's mother and died soon after the passing of our beloved daughter. You look so much like her. The Megamycete can only create one perfect replacement but with you here I would only need one life brought back to me."

The realization started to set in. Miranda fought so hard to get me out of the castle because I looked like her wife. I never even knew she had a wife. Maybe she just wanted to forget about her to lessen the pain of remembering.

"The looks are accurate but the personality seems different." Miranda took the photo back, "I will find a way to change that."

She walked back into the lab and put the tip of a questionable syringe into some liquid. She then filled the syringe before bringing it to my arm.

"No please don't-" I tried to fight out of the chains but couldn't move.

Miranda stabbed the needle into my arm and it instantly made me loopy. I didn't fall asleep like I thought I would. Instead I felt weird. I felt like I was floating and the room around me started to spin and change into bright colors.

"Let's see if this works." Miranda's voice echoed in my head. "Oh no."

Miranda walked out of the lab and left me there to deal with this trip alone.

Time seemed to bend as the walls whispered to me. Even when I closed my eyes colors I never even knew existed flew at me and swirled around me. I felt my entire body spinning with them before coming to a complete stop.

"Y/N? What did she do to you?" A voice rang in my ears but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't see the face of who said it.

My wrists bent and broke and went in so many directions that the wrist shouldn't be able to bend to. Everything was glowing as the world moved around me. It was so hard to tell if I was just tripping or if I was actually moving the way I thought I did.

Thats when I started to panic. All the colors started to go dim and lose pigment. They all morphed into black as darkness consumed me.

My body went limp as my mind shut down for the time being.

~○~

Alcina Dimitrescu's POV

"Y/N honey?" I called out in the main hall of the castle. "Y/N if you're hungry we can have a..." I paused, I wanted to say romantic dinner but decided against it. "We can eat together."

"Mother?" Cassandra appeared beside me.

"Ah Cassandra, where is Y/N?" I looked down at her.

"I haven't seen her..." she had a concerned expression. "Mother do you think Miranda caught her?"

My heart stopped in my chest as my daughter said those words.

"Cassandra find your sisters, search the entire castle for anything regarding our situation." She nodded and turned into bugs and flew off into the castle.

I searched around myself. Y/N was no where to be seen which made me feel sick to my stomach.

Things only got worse when I noticed the door to outside was unlocked. I reached to my flowers to find no key. Someone stole it and took Y/N. Only the maids who have helped me dress know about the key for I haven't even told Mother Miranda about its whereabouts.

"Bela! Come here." I called out as I trudged to the main hall.

"Yes mother?" She appeared right in front of me.

"Find all the maids. Make sure they are all here." I ordered her.

I sat and contemplated Y/Ns disappearance. Soon enough all three of my daughters came back.

"Mother I haven't been able to find a clue." Daniela looked down at the ground in disappointment.

"Theres a maid missing mother!" Bela appeared beside her sister.

"Its one of the chamber maids." Cassandra stated.

"The maid must have either worked with Miranda or worked with Y/N to escape." I stated aloud.

There was only one thing I could do left to help Y/N for there was no way Miranda didn't have her.

Heisenberg is our only hope.

~○~

A/N
Heyyyy
Thank you guys so much for reading my story :)
I have other stories that I've been working on but I'll still be updating this one