1 𝔄𝔩𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝔇𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔲 1

𝔄 ℜ𝔞𝔱 ℭ𝔞𝔫'𝔱 ℜ𝔲𝔫 𝔉𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔰

"Quit whining!" Heisenberg yelled at me.

"I wouldn't whine if you treated me with respect!" I yelled back at him.

I have been basically living in this damned factory for months now. It's been forever since I've seen my family, I'm not even sure if they're alive anymore. I can only hope they got to Luizas house safely.

I on the other hand I did not. I was captured by the mechanical freak to be experimented on. Unfortunately for me I didn't turn into a lycan like 99% of the other villagers did.

Since I was infected I have been tested everyday. Tested for what? I don't know. All I know is that I have something special and someone else wants it.

Whatever it may be I just want out of this factory. The grey haired man constantly poking at me made me wish I turned like all the others. No matter how many times I try to escape, I can never get out.

"I can't wait for that super sized bitch to take you away from here." Heisenberg mumbled under his breath.

"The what?" I asked.

"Theres going to be a meeting among the lords, I suspect someone else will test on you." He jabbed a needle into my leg making me wince, "that large lady is her favorite after all."

I had little knowledge about a large lady, I knew the lords like all the other villagers but I never saw them in person. Besides Heisenberg of course.

"Stay here." Heisenberg ordered and cuffed my hands and legs to the table. He proceeded to stick needles around my body and let the liquids drain into me.

I hadn't felt tired before but whatever was in those syringes must have caused me to pass out.

Feelings left my body as my eyes shut. I slowly drifted off into darkness.

~○~

"Mother Miranda, after all this time Heisenberg has found nothing from the girl. Give her to me and i will probably find out what's so special." A female voice rang in my ears.

"I have found stuff from her, she's just different than all the others. Why start fresh with a new person when I've already done all the work?" A familiar voice made my eyes open wide.

I looked around to see Heisenberg sitting to the right of me with some sort of hunched over monster behind him. To the left was a tall woman along with a cloaked figure holding a doll. When I looked to the person right ahead of me I felt my heart drop.

Black wings stretched out behind a masked woman. "Mother Miranda..." I whispered under my breath.

"My daughters and I have done more resurch compared to this feeble little man." The tall woman with a cream colored dress and a large black hat spoke.

"You and your so called daughters would just eat her." Heisenberg started to raise his voice.

"I can see all the cuts down her arms and legs, she looks like she's dying and you want to accuse me of doing such things?!" The tall lady raised her voice back.

"Silence!" Mother Miranda's wings stretched out making the room completely quiet. "Dimitrescu, you experiment on the girl now."

"Mother I can-" Heisenberg started to speak but what cut off.

"Remember from once you came," Miranda looked down at me, "Eva... may you be in my arms once more."

Mother Miranda turned and left the large area along with some of the other people in there. Heisenberg gave me a glare before leaving as well.

"My name is Alcina Dimitrescu, you call me Dimitrescu or Lady Dimitrescu do you understand?" The woman towered over me.

"I- um. Yes." I stuttered, shocked at how large she was.

"What shall I call you?" The tall lady looked down at me.

"Y/N." I looked back up to her.

"Come now, my daughters await us." She bent down to grab onto the chains on my hands that I didn't even notice where there until now.

She pulled me up onto my feet and basically dragged me out of the large room and onto the cold. My eyes felt like they were burning once the light from outside hit them. The cold snow fell against my warm skin and melted into me.

After so long of being in that factory, it felt like heaven to finally be outside once again. Even if it was freezing.

My celebratory attitude soon changed when I saw where she was taking me.  The large stone walls of the castle hovered over us.

I pushed my heels up and dragged my feet on the dirt but my strength didn't compare to the strength of Lady Dimitrescu. She dragged me into the castle.

The castle i have been told to never go in my entire life. Mother always told me the tales about the people who go in but never come out.

'Nothing but death and blood' was how the villagers described it.

Now it made sense why Heisenberg said I was going to get eaten. I'm not ready to die. I will escape this place.

Lady Dimitrescus dragged me into the castle walls and a large gate shut behind us making me jump. "Bela, Cassandra, Daniela!" Dimitrescu called out into the quite halls.

A buzzing sound seemed to take over the entire room and to my surprise bugs flew in from all around us. The bugs got closer to eachother until they were made up into three shapes.

The bugs slowly disappeared into three women. One was a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead.

"Did you bring new prey mother?" The blonde girl asked.

"No daughters, she will not be touched." Dimitrescu looked down at me, "she will be staying here for a while."

~○~

A/N
Hi there
Hope you like the story so far