8 𝔄𝔩𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝔇𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔲 8

The door opened beside me as a gust of cold air blew past. It sent shivers down my spine but I soon warmed back up when the balcony door shut.

I first saw the big hat and then the rest of Alcina came through the door. She noticed me almost immediately and a smile grew on her face. That same warm smile that I've grown to love.

"Let me clean your face up." She had a cloth in her hand as she approached.

She sat down on the couch next to me and I moved as far over as I could to let her sit comfortably. She looked down at me and held up the cloth as I looked up at her. I was once again met with her golden eyes as she reached forward.

The cloth was soft against my skin. Never have I ever thought I would be so happy to be covered in blood.

I watched as her eyes scanned my face and I felt light taps of the soft cloth rub against my skin. Everything she did was so gentle, as if she did it to hard I would break like glass.

Her hand that wasn't holding the cloth slightly caressed the side of my face as she moved it into the preferred position for her to clean. Soon enough my skin felt dry and clean.

Alcina slowly lowered the cloth until it was resting in her lap. Her other hand stayed though. Her palm felt warm and soft against my fragile skin.

Her eyes slowly moved from my eyes, down to my lips. My heart started to pound in my chest as my eyes did the same. Her lips had the perfect color of red to match her porcelain skin just right.

Our eyes connected once again as we both leaned in towards eachother. Our lips connected and our eyes shut. Her lips felt smooth as her lipstick soon rubbed off onto me.

Alcina was holding back because of our size difference but after realizing how I kissed her back, she soon went forward. Her forehead pushing against mine as our hands found eachothers hair.

She made the first deep move and nibbled on my lip. Our mouths moved together as our kiss depened more and more.

Before anything extreme happened, a knock was at the door. We both groaned in our kiss as we slowly pulled away. Our eyes met again, filled with love and emotions. We were both out of breath and I'm sure her heart was beating just as fast as mine was.

Her had with the cloth went back up to my face slowly as she wiped my lips. She wiped gently to remove any of the makeup that was left on my face from her.

"Mother I have something important." Cassandra complained on the other side of the door.

Alcina sighed and stood up, leaving me alone on the chair. She walked away and went to the door, opening it for Cassandra.

I could barley see Cassandra but I did catch a glimpse of her as I looked around Alcina. She looked worried and held something in her hand. I couldn't quite tell what it was but she soon said allowed what it was and how she got it.

"This note was left on the table in the main hall," Cassandra said as she handed Alcina the paper. "It says Mother Miranda on it."

"I see..." Alcina looked down at the note and started to open it. Cassandra turned into bugs and disappeared into the air.

I watched as she wondered slowly towards me while reading the letter. Her expression was almost the same as when I told her I saw Miranda. She had her normal brave composure but something deep down was scares, I could see it in her eyes.

"You need to read this." Alcina handed me the note.

'House Dimitrescu,

I can understand your lies and deceit but it must stop now. The girl was ment to die and you leave her to suffer under your own control.

Fortunately for you, I am forgiving enough to come up with a proposition. Bring the girl to me and I will let her live. The catch is you will never see her again. Just know that she will be safe in my hands.

~Mother Miranda

Oh and if you don't. I will kill you, all of your daughters, and burn your castle to the ground.'

"Oh my God..." I handed the letter back to Alcina, "I have to go to her."

"No." Alcina's voice was loud and demanding, "Miranda will have to kill all of us before she even thinks of touching you."

"But you read the paper, she'll hurt you and your daughters if I don't go." I argued.

"Our daughters. She will not get near our daughters without a fight." Alcina's fists started to clench as she rushed out of the room and to who knows where.

'Our daughters' she really grew attached. I sat in thought as I looked out the window at the snowy mountains.

I couldn't come up with a decision. Alcina ment everything to me and it would be hard to leave her but if that's what it took to protect her then I might have to. I don't know a lot about Mother Miranda but I don't want to gamble away my new family's lives.

My original plan was to escape this castle and its starting to become my plan once again. For all different reasons this time. If they would be safe without me then I can't stay here. All I need to do is find a way out.

~○~

A/N
3 chapters in one night????
Bro what
it took me a year to come back to this book
I guess when you have a lot of ideas you start writing more