5 𝔄𝔩𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝔇𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔲 5

I was rushed away from the library and down the hall. Lady Dimitrescu opened the locked door with a key and I found myself passing a large statue and into the large room from before. The towering staircase seemed small from being on top of it.

I was rushed into a dressing room. It had gigantic cream colored dresses like the one Lady Dimitrescu always wore. Everything was laced in gold besides the very back. There were wooden planks covering some sort of entrance.

Lady Dimitrescu pulled them off the wall and put me in the small room with a hole in the corner.

"Theres a ladder there, go down it and stay in that area until we come to get you." Lady Dimitrescu started putting the wood back on the wall until I stopped her.

"But Lady Dimitrescu, why must I stay here?" I asked feeling brave.

The mistress sighed before giving her answer, "Heisenberg did tests on your blood after you left, he found that there was nothing special. The only reason you survived was because of a malfunction in technology."

Those words sank into my skin like acid. All those experiments... all that torture. I went through all of it for nothing. "Mother Miranda wants to kill me... doesn't she?"

"She does. Which is why you must stay here." Lady Dimitrescu put the wood back up on the wall, leaving me in darkness.

"Oh and because you're going to be staying here longer, call me Alcina." Lady Dimitrescu said through the wood before she left the dressing room.

Alcina... so thats the mistresses name. What makes me so special to say it? Maybe it has something to do with what Bela was saying earlier.

I stepped through the small room lightly as to not fall down the hole in the dark. Once I find where the ladder was I climbed down it into what seemed to be a part of a cadle lit storage room. There was a shelf lining the wall and a note that seemed to be written by a maid.

The note spoke about how the Dimitrescus abused their powers over the maids. I dont doubt a word. As nice as they have been to me here, I remember my first encounter with a maid, she seemed worried. Almost like if she messed up even in the slightest she would suffer.

There was a long dark hallway attached to the small room but it seemed to lead nowhere.

I looked around to try and find something but there was nothing besides the candles at my feet. They were tucked in the wall so no one stepped on them. I noticed chunks of the rock wall scattered at my feet.

Getting down on my hands I knees I found a tunnel carved in the wall. Looking down the tunnel I saw it lead to some sort of wine cellar.

I pushed myself through the small opening and into the new well lit room. Wine was everywhere in the room, including large wine barrels.

It was a circular room with a round table placed perfectly in the middle. To my left was a door and to my right was stairs that lead down. I went to the door first but once again the door didn't budge open.

My only option was to go down. I started moving but was quickly stopped in my tracks. I nearly fell to the floor from shock as I noticed a hand with perfectly painted nails reaching out of the wine barrel.

The person it was attached to seemed to still be alive. "Are you ok...?" I asked to see if I can help the person.

A groun was the last sound before the hand stopped moving and no more answers came through the old wood.

An unlocking sound made me jump from behind me. I quickly turned around to see the locked door open wide. Lady... I mean Alcina bent down and walked into the wine cellar.

Without thinking I ran up to the lady and held onto her leg. My fear of watching the person in the barrel die made my mind work in a different way. I felt like I was mourning someone I had never met.

"Y/N? How did you get in here?" Alcina put a hand lightly on my shoulder.

"There was a tunnel carved into the wall. The wine, you make wine out of blood?" I put together all the hints.

"We do. Does that change how you see me?" Alcina asked.

I was unsure on how to answer. I was terrified of her but at the same time I felt something deep inside me draw closer to her.

"No." Was the only word I could speak. I loved the tall lady. The way she protected me and kept me away from that violent man Heisenberg made me not want to leave her side. Even when finding out about her vampiric nature.

"Come now, Mother Miranda has left." Alcina lead me out of the cellar and back up to the main floor.

"Will she come back?" I looked up at the 9'6 women.

"No. Well hopefully not anyway, she thinks you're dead. We gave her a body that was experimented on." Alcina explained.

"Do you think Heisenberg thinks I'm dead as well?" I asked fearing the man who caused my suffering.

"I'm sure he does," alcina bent down to be more at my height even though she was still substantially taller than me. "I swear, that stupid man will never hurt you again."

"Thank you." I smiled lightly feeling safe with a killer.

~○~

A/N
Two chapters in one day?
I'm so amazing