t h i r t y - o n e

I took a deep breath before sitting down on the chair across from Calum. He placed some books aside for me to place my bag on top of the table. I look around the place one more time, and it looks like people are leaving at the moment. Great.

I turn my attention back to Calum and placed both of my hands on top the table. "Cal, I'm sorry," I said, looking down at my hands. I find it hard to look at Calum in the eyes, because we haven't talked in a while and it's all because of me.

"Don't worry about it," Calum said and placed his hand on top of mine, sending shivers up my spine and all the parts of.my body. He hasn't touched me in so long it makes me feel so relieved.

"But I screwed up," I said, finally had the guts to look into his brown eyes. "I knew I should've trusted you. You're not just my boyfriend, Cal. You're my best friend too, and I'm very sorry for ignoring you and making you feel bad."

"You don't have to apologize, Hailey," Calum shook his head, his two hands now holding mine.

"I feel bad if I don't, Cal!" I say, and my eyes feel like they're burning. "You probably think I'm the worst girlfriend ever!" I cried, and that's when the tears started to roll down my cheeks. I looked down so he won't see me crying, but I guess he already did because he lifted my chin up with his hand, making me look up at him.

"No you're not," Calum said, brushing his hand on my cheeks to wipe of the tears. "I think you're the best girlfriend ever."

Before I could even say or do anything, Calum leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. His hands were now cupping my face, and I closed my eyes as our lips continued to move in sync. And then I felt that thing that I haven't felt in what seemed like years: I feel like we're the only people in the world, not caring about anything else at the moment.

That's when I heard a loud cough, interrupting our kiss. I pulled away from Calum and so did he. I looked at the side from where the sound came from and saw the librarian standing in front of us. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she looked down at us in the most scariest way you can think of. She had blonde hair that fell on her shoulders, and she was wearing some glasses.

Calum and I stood up at the second we saw her face. I really want to stand behind Calum and hold on his arm, I want to hide away from the scary librarian. But I know I couldn't; I need to face her.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Hemmings," Calum said, flashing the librarian a cheeky smile, but I know in the tone of his voice that he was pretty nervous.

Hemmings. Oh my God, I almost forgot that the school librarian was Luke's mom! My eyes widened at my sudden realization and I closed them and hoped that when I opened them she would magically disappear, like all of this was just a twisted dream.

But when I opened my eyes again, I don't only see Liz Hemmings standing in front of us, I also see her son with really long legs and really blue eyes and blonde hair in a quiff.

Luke Robert Hemmings.

---

What if Luke's name was Robert haha

"Hi we're 5 Seconds of Summer! I'm Robert Hemmings and I'm the singer."

Alright enough of that now

Im sorry for not updating in a while I was just really busy and didnt find time to write but now I did and heres a shitty chapter for you!

I hope you enjoyed tho

And yeah Liz is the queen

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER (1996xhemmxngs) AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU BACK :)