t w e n t y - t w o

I check my watch and it reads 3:45. 15 minutes more and I'll be out of this room. But I do have to go to the library to meet Luke and have our tutorial there. I don't know how or why Luke is so good in Math, and I'm certainly not. So I guess this tutor thing is pretty handy.

Before I know it, the bell rang and our teacher dismissed us. Students start to shuffle out of the room and I do the same, but then a hand gripped on my wrist tightly. I stop walking and look at my back. It was Ella.

"Hailey, please take care of Luke for me, okay? Make sure after your tutorial he goes home directly." Ella tells me.

"Okay," I say and start making my way to the library. And there I found Luke, sitting on a table with books on the side. I wave my hands at him but he's too busy reading to notice me. So I walk up to him and take the empty seat next to him. That's when he finally noticed my presence and put the book down.

"Oh, hey," Luke says and smiles at me. I know that Luke is dating Ella and all, but I can't deny the fact that he's absolutely gorgeous.

"Hi," I say and smile back at him. "So, uhm, where do we start?"

"We start with this," he says, pointing at a Math book. Then continues,"Then we're gonna go with this, and this then this, and that, and-"

"Yeah, I get it." I say and let out a small laugh.

"Good, let's start now." Luke says and opens the first book he pointed at. He started talking about the basics of Math and all that kind of stuff and I was there by his side, listening and eager to learn.

After an hour we finished our first session and Luke decided to drive me home because Calum had soccer practice and I was okay with it.

The car ride was pretty awkward, so I decided to break the silence. "So how are you and Ella doing, Luke?"

"Oh, well Ella had been acting really pissed off with me lately and I don't even know why. I didn't even do anything wrong to her!"

"Maybe she's on her period," I say and he smirks at my comment. "Maybe. I don't know. She didn't even kiss me today."

"Oh, maybe she's just in a bad mood or something. But don't worry, it would eventually fade away."

"I hope so."

---

After awhile, we finally arrived in front of my house and I got out of Luke's car and thanked him for the ride and all. Then he nodded and drove away.

I was walking up to my front door when I saw Calum sitting there in the front porch, holding red roses. The moment he saw me approaching towards him, he stood up and ran towards me.

Soon we were already in each other's arms, and I'm happy that he's here. "I thought you have soccer practice?"

"Oh, well I ditched that and bought you these instead," he says and hands me the flowers.

"You don't have to," I say and kiss him in the cheek.

"Well I missed you, so I did," he says and pulls me closer to him, his hands on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and he connected his lips to mine. The feeling is overwhelming and it felt like we're in our little world, not caring about anyone or anything else at the moment.

Then I heard the sound of the door creek open and I quickly pulled away from Calum.

And there was my older brother John standing in front of us, trying to contain his laugh.

"Sorry for ruining the moment," he said and closed the door.

---

A/N:

I was actually laughing while I wrote this chapter because it was so cute and I'm pretty sure it won't happen to me hahahaha I'm a loner

Sorry if thus chapter was lame idk I just wanted to write so here you go

Make sure to vote , comment , and follow for more! Ilyyyy

- Sam