Tammy

Me and Tammy stumbled through the bedroom door kissing each other our hands roaming each other's bodies as the kiss grew more passionate and needy by the second, she picks me up and pins me against the door my legs wrapped around her waist she places sloppy kisses over my neck.

Tammy: Fuck baby I've been dying to get you home alone all day

Y/N: Someones a little eager aren't they

Tammy: It's your fault baby you've been leading me on all day, you know I should punish you for it but honestly in this moment I just want you all of you but next time I won't let it slide so easy

Tammy resumes kissing my neck my fingers get tangled in her hair my breathing becomes heavier, she moves away from the wall gently placing me on the bed wasting no time climbing on top of me. I take her top off and she practically rips mine off my body she stops to take her jeans off and I quickly get mine off, She straddles me but I grab her ass tapping it indicating her to move and sit on my face.

Tammy: Baby I wanted to taste you first

Y/N: Sit on my face Tam.

Tam scoots up hovering over my face so I pull her down till she is literally sitting on my face.

Tammy: Careful baby I don't want to hurt you

Y/N: Tam your not hurting me if I tell you to sit on my face I mean it in a literal sense I quite literally mean sit. on. my. face.

Tammy just laughs but I quickly start eating her out not holding back soft moans slip from her mouth I slowly slip two fingers in her gradually picking up the speed. Her fingers get tangled in my hair and her moans begin getting louder there's an occasional rattle of the headboard when she jolts against it but she begins to ride my face faster.

Tammy: Fuck baby I'm close don't you dare stop

I take that as my sign to work harder normally I would slow down but not tonight I want Tammy to cum and cum now. I stick another finger in making it three and my tongue sorely focuses on her clit I begin licking and sucking faster and harder. Tammy's moans are now becoming more gasps for air and her hips are loosing rhythm I reach up and twist and pull her nipple in attempts to speed up her orgasm and it worked.

Tammy: I'm going to- FUCK

Without finishing her sentence she came in my mouth and on my face, her body was spasming above me as she chased the last of her release I helped her ride out the last of her high. She climbed off my face and immediately kissed me tasting herself in the process.

Tammy: Now it's time to taste you princess

She left wet kisses all over my neck switching between bites and sucks leaving strawberry coloured hickies nearly every part of my neck I'm too lost in the moment I forget I have a job interview tomorrow and already have my outfit planned but my necks so badly marked I'll need to change it again just as I'm getting lost in my thoughts a loud moan pulls me back to reality and I realise it was my moan Tammy had already stuck the strap "balls deep" inside me.

Y/N: Fuck Tammy a bit of warning would- fuck- be nice next time

Tammy: Well baby you seemed a little distracted

Tammy lifted my legs over her shoulder and came down to my level kissing me hard but soft at the same time I couldn't help but moan. The strap was reaching places I forgot existed Tam places my legs around her waist and grabs a hold of my throat squeezing gently my eyes are barely resisting to roll back at this point. She begins rubbing my clit with her other hand speeding up my orgasm by the second.

Y/N: Fuck Tam I'm close...

Tammy moves her hand from my throat to behind my head grabbing my hair making me stare into her eyes.

Tammy: Whenever your ready gorgeous

With that said I came and I came hard my back arched and my legs shakes I moaned as loud as my vocal chords would let me. Tammy's first instinct was to get down and clean me up causing another orgasm to come over my body nearly making me scream.

Tammy finally comes up wiping her forehead and face she leans over kissing me again and soon we fell asleep.

———————————————————————

I literally wrote this in 5 minutes so please don't judge it also I apologise it's such a short chapter I'm working on a Tammy and Deb one but I thought I may as well get this one out in the meantime. As always take care and stay safe lovelies🦋🖤