Lou Miller

Tonight is date night, Me and Lou went to this fancy restaurant she made reservations last week and she surprised me this morning I had no idea. Things were going great we had our meal which was lush then we headed to a club surprisingly this time it's not Lou's, We went into the town and we wanted to try out this new club that's just opened about a month ago.

Things were going great until I was at the bar ordering drinks and I bumped into an old friend and my ex girlfriend Lou doesn't know that the women is my ex and to be honest I don't want to tell her I mean I'm not trying to be snide or anything I just don't want her to find out or she will get jealous and although she has a reason to be overprotective I just can't be arsed with any drama tonight.

I don't love my ex anymore but we didn't exactly finish on bad terms we were really good friends until I got into a relationship with Lou, there will always be love for her because she was my first love we were together for 5 years.

Nothing in particular happened we just fell out of love with each other but now I'm glad because I have Lou and I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else.

I cut off all contact with her because I wanted a clean slate to focus on my new relationship with Lou I didn't want any distractions or anything from the past I just wanted to focus on building a future with her.

Arizona: Well fancy meeting you here gorgeous, how are you? (She gives me a hug)

Y/N: Arizona hey...

Arizona: What's wrong with you, are you not happy to see me? Want to order a drink and have a dance it will be like old times

She puts her hand on my shoulder gliding it down my arm. I felt someone behind me putting their arms around my waist pulling me into them I knew exactly who it was without having to turn around.

Lou: Baby who's this chick?

Y/N: Baby this is Arizona-

Arizona: I'm y/n's ex girlfriend Arizona it's nice to meet you, who are you?

Lou: I'm Lou y/n's partner (she narrows her eyes) baby are you coming with me?

Y/N: I'm getting a drink then I'll be over you can go sit down I'll bring you a drink over

Lou: Thanks baby I'm going for a smoke first but I'll meet you back in here in a second, I love you

Y/N: I love you too beautiful

I grab her hips quickly pulling her close I kiss her neck once then peck her lips quickly knowing it drives her mad, I try to move but she grabs my waist making our lower half of our bodies crash together she leans down whispering in my ear.

Lou: Ugh your such a tease, if you do that again I might have to take you to the bathroom and teach you a lesson on what not to do to me when we are out

Y/N: Hmm you know me too well, that offer sounds amazing but just you wait until later because I'll have you pinned down and screaming my name

I grab her tie pulling her face closer to mine our lips just millimetres apart we share a moment of intense eye contact butterflies swarm my stomach as we are looking at each other, I'm trying to be the dominant one but as she's looking at me I can't do it.

Lou: Hmm we will see who's the screamer later darling, just you wait

Lou squeezes my ass whilst leaving a few kisses on my neck before she leaves while I'm still at the bar trying to contain myself. I have a quick and blunt catch up with Arizona while I'm ordering our drinks, I notice that she's getting a bit too close and she puts her hand at the bottom of my back just above my ass. I quickly and firmly grab her wrist moving her hand.