Debbie Ocean

Debbie and I have plans to go for dinner with Rose and Tammy I'm a bit nervous I'm not sure why though Deb and I took a bath together then we started getting ready. Deb chooses a suit god she is so fucking hot. It's not often she wears them as she's a dress girl.

I stare at her for felt like year's
*in the best way possible* just admiring every little detail her hair, her subtitle makeup, the way the suit hugged every curve

Deb: what? Do I look bad? (She rushed to the mirror in a panic)

Y/N: No babe you look breathtaking

I'm in complete awe at how beautiful she is, I'm now throwing clothes around the room trying to find a dress visibly getting more pissed off. Deb gave me one of hers it's a black one with a slit going up the thigh.

Deb: Oh my god baby girl, you look like a goddess I'm so lucky that your all mine and only mine and only I get to fuck you and trust me tonight you'll be getting fucked so hard the neighbourhood will know what I do in my spare time

She is now standing in front of me her pupils growing bigger by the second. I decided I was going to tease her it's more fun watching her try to contain herself. I began slowly kissing her moving along her jawline, down her neck moving along to her right side moving up.

Her breaths became heavier I could tell the effect this was having on her. I quickly looked behind her at the clock i pulled her in for a kiss her tongue kept trying to gain access to my mouth I took that as my time to step away.

Deb: Hey what are you playing at (she asked slightly furrowing her brows)

Y/N: Come on we have to leave we can't make your besties wait can we
(I smirked)

Deb: I'll get you back for this you know (she slapped my ass hard before walking out the door)

We arrive outside this fancy restaurant and we head inside meeting Rose and Tammy

Rose: You guys look incredible, You look lovely in a suit Debbie!

Deb: Thank you Rose same to you guys

Halfway through dinner, I feel Deb's hand grip my thigh I grabbed her hand and put it back on her leg. She quickly and roughly cupped my centre causing me to gasp and my body to tense up

Rose: Deb what are you doing to the poor girl

Tammy: you better not to trying to fuck her in front of us (she laughs lifting her glass taking a drink)

Her hand slid up my thigh and also up my dress as there was a slit in it, it was easy to touch my centre. She slowly started rubbing my clit I pretended it wasn't getting to me when she knew it was. She leans over and whispered in my ear

Deb: I told you I would get you back, but you are being such a good girl not making any fuss (she bit my ear god)

She pulled her hand away before I could cum so I took my hand and fumbled with the button on her trousers then roughly inserted two fingers inside her, she was shocked by my confidence. She roughly grabbed my wrist pulling it out of her trousers she buttons them back up.

Deb: I'll be back in 20 minutes I forgot something at home (She stood up marching out)

Tammy: Wow, what's her deal.

Y/N: She's just flustered I think

My phone buzzes but I ignore it I thought it may be a friend or something until it was repeatedly buzzing.

Rose: God you popular y/n arent you

Y/N: it's Deb (I roll my eyes and I'm trying so hard to hide my smile)

Tammy: oh my god what is she saying because she won't stop and your smiling

Y/N:  I uh can't discuss that with you (I laugh).

Tammy reaches over and takes the phone out my hand her jaw drops.

Rose: What- what is it Tammy

Tammy: Uh Rose you do not want to know (Rose takes the phone from Tammy)

Rose: Holy shit y/n (she laughs whilst I'm trying to hide my embarrassment) Deb returns

Tammy: Hey nice strap

Debs eyes shoot down to her trousers in a panic

Deb: What are you talking about? (She says trying to act casual)

Tammy: uh I took y/n's phone out her hand and I uh saw the messages and pictures...

Debbie: Y/N. bathroom. now (My eyes widen I know I'll be punished)

I get up and walk away. Luckily Deb knows the owner of this place so they shut this floor off so we could relax while we have a meal.

Deb storms into the bathroom after about 5 minutes her hand automatically connects with my neck.

Deb: bend over the sink- now Tammy is sitting outside the door making sure no staff come in so keep your mouth shut because if she hears you your punishment will be worse (I only nod)

She lifts my dress and thrusts the strap in me hard

Y/N: FUCKK ( I said quietly hoping she didn't hear)

Deb: I. Said. Be. Quiet. the fucks so hard about that (she slaps my ass and she does it hard)

She continues roughly thrusting in me and I'm trying so hard not to let any noise fall out my mouth she removes her hand from my throat grabbing a fist full of my hair making me look in her eyes in the mirror.

Deb: God you're so unbelievably hot when I'm fucking you (She smirks I'm biting my lip)

Deb: Right princess let me hear you but remember not too loud (she says I let out a quiet moan)

Deb: Fuck yes- your taking it so well baby girl, your doing amazing-

Her praises now sending me over the edge

Y/N: Mommy I'm close

she got down using her mouth and her fingers

Deb: Cum for me baby

I let out a louder moan she comes up kissing me 

Y/N: I love you so much Deb

Deb: I love you too baby

Deb pulls me in for a kiss which soon gets heated her tongue slips into my mouth. My hands begin trailing up her shirt grabbing her breasts kneading them. Her hands go to my ass getting harder with each squeeze.

I begin moving along her jaw until I find her sweet spot which causes her to moan and squeeze my ass hard this time.

Y/N: Time to go love (I say walking backwards)

Deb: Now love your in no position to be teasing. As always I'll get you back.

She gives me a peck on the lips before we go out and we meet Tammy and Rose again we all ordered dessert and another few drinks before heading home.