Debbie Ocean

y/n has a lactation kink and Deb has just the surprise- there's a lot of mommy talk along with kitten and pet and there's alot of degradation in here too...

Deb has been working on a surprise all week but it's now Saturday and I'm apparently getting tonight, I have no idea what it is except in the back of my mind I think it has to be tit related because she hasn't let me touch her tits at all which has been hard because I love touching them all the fucken time and she knows it.

I'm currently in our bedroom kneeling in front of the bed patiently waiting on my next command. I feel like I've been here for hours my mind is racing thinking about what my surprise could be just as my mind wanders further, Deb comes behind me blindfolding me which makes  me jump a little at the sudden movement and I feel her put her leg over my shoulder.

Deb: Open wide kitten (she pushes my forehead back)

I open my mouth and she guides the strap in my mouth getting deeper with each thrust her hand is softly resting on the back of my head pushing my head further down. The full strap is now fully down my throat I am gagging like fuck but god I'm loving it, Deb slips soft moans it's almost as if she could feel it herself.

After a brutal throat fuck Deb finally pulls the strap out my mouth and I'm coughing and choking for air as my mouth is trying to get used to the sudden emptiness.

I hear some movement then nothing at all I'm too focused on trying to get my breath back that I don't pay attention to what's happening.

Deb: Stand up princess

I try to stand up but my knees are slightly trembling trying to support the sudden weight on them, I stand putting my hands out not sure what way I am facing.

Deb: You can remove the blindfold now pet

I remove the blindfold blinking a few times trying to get rid of the blur, my jaw drops when I see Deb laying on the bed proudly with a huge thick dick at her hips and a huge smile- how did I get that thing down my throat?.

Deb: Come sit on mommy's lap kitten

I walk towards the bed climbing on her lap she grabs my hips guiding me onto the strap keeping eye contact the full time as I'm letting out needy whines and gasps as she pushes me deeper onto it. Deb grabs my ass I begin slowly fucking her throwing my head back letting out soft moans, I gradually pick up the pace she doesn't move her eyes away from tits that are bouncing with each thrust, she places her hands on my back pulling me forward and kisses/sucks my neck.

Deb starts thrusting her hips up matching my pace and my moans and that's when the penny drops she's using a double ended strap.

Deb: Fuck- you look so hot right now fucking yourself on my lap, right where you belong, like the slut you are

I kiss her neck and grab her tits but as soon as my hand brushes her nipples she screams... I don't remember her nipples being this sensitive? I also don't remember her tits being this big and heavy what the fuck? I am not complaining though.

Y/N: Does that feel good mommy?

Deb: Fuck- yes baby, your mommy's good kitten aren't you

Y/N: All yours, all for you (I whined back, Fuck it's so hot seeing her this turned on it turns me on even more)

Deb: Suck my tit slut

Not one to disobey I kissed her making my way down her neck to her chest catching her nipple in my mouth flicking my tongue against it, she moaned loud moans as if she just stopped caring.