Twenty Seven//Roses are Red,Violets are Blue,We all get our Chances 🎀

(´;︵;')
Ruth
‡‡‡‡‡

I went back to my room with the feeling of satisfaction knowing Gideon was alright and also blushing in an unpleasant way.

I was kinda socked and wet;if they was something I needed to do before going to bed is getting myself dried.

Something happened on my way back to my room. As I got up too leave,I slipped and almost fell but Gideon grabbed me on time; preventing any harm from happening. I failed to realized my feet was wet coz it had been in the water and all our splash left the floor wet;while trying to get up I slip, almost falling, Gideon was quick enough to take my hand as I struggled to regain balance. He pulled me to himself and... We were close enough, like kind of the kissing rang. His hand was around my waist and we stared into each other's eyes. A moment of suspense for both of us.

Crazy but I kinda felt safe even if was just for a little while in his arms. The breathe from his exhale smelt like the fragrance strawberries,a blossoming rose and the pollen of a freesia flower, all in one. His firm grip assured me that I was safe from every harm.

His face and my face felt like is was gonna conjoined to become one. Water droplets fell from his braids down to my hair, everything felt weird.

I was clumsy for being so careless.

I was quick to regain my sanity and then excused myself, walking out on him. As I walked away I could feel my heart panting extremely fast. Fear, nervousness and another unexplainable feeling was what I was feeling.

It was definitely not infatuation! It was never that! But then what was it? I'm convinced it's just a new feeling that just popped up but not infatuation.

My justification,is that I'm a young person still growing and aging, I'm entitled to all these new feelings,we all are and so just because we discover a new feeling we've never felt before doesn't mean we've fallen or I've fallen in love.

I walked into the room, didn't notice Jasmina was awake,she even startled me when she said "hey girl!"

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I was still panting a bit. Inhaling and exhale deeply and very fast,all at once.

My back was resting behind the door and my both eyes was shut. I held my wet nightdress firmly by the chest section,squeezing it passionately pondering wildly about what happened earlier. My thoughts raced wild; Jasmina voice was what snapped me back to reality.

" Where were you?" It's like she actually really care.
"No where!"
"Really?" No where when used to cover up something doesn't really convinces Jasmina that much.
" I just went to,ehmm-catch a breeder!" I'm able to make up something.
"Yeah, that's what I did!" I slowly and eventually stop my panting.
"Okay?" She's not buying it.
"I saw your little romance back there you know!" She's  laying on the bed,eyes fixed to her phone, going through messages.
"What romance?" Hearing what she said my eyes suddenly widens like it's going to pop out.
"You know,the pool talk and so on...."

I'm convinced she was watching us through out our entire chat. I'm feeling embarrassed.

"Don't worry,I didn't eavesdrop on your conversation, just only watched you guys had fun." Does it matter? Whether she eavesdropped on us or not,her seeing us already made me feel embarrassed.

My worries isn't really her seeing us talk but then the thought of whether she saw how Gideon catch me when I almost fell into the pool was what troubled me. She might get the wrong ideas as always.

Anyways I'd just let that be a worry for another day. For now,I need to get some rest. Sleep is what I need right now.

Just when I was about to sleep,she begins to play this song 'Thinking out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. Haha very funny! She wasted no time to tease me.