Eleven{°} Suffocating

Gideon

   (-_-;)

I stayed at the park a little longer than I expected; I even went home when it was already really late.

Reaching home I had already even forgotten the  dream from night, the refreshing breeze and less thinking at the park was enough to do the trick.

Just when I thought it was all over, the dream reoccurred again. This time  I felt more messed up than ever.

I'd never dreamt of something that reoccurred twice in my life.

Things where  beginning to get terrifying and I knew I needed help. The help I was gonna get was only gonna come from the one person I'd never thought I'd be reaching out too.

Unlike the first dream I had earlier, something felt different about this one. The boy, my 8 years old self was there, my mom and all scenario seemed the same but this time, she got up from the chair unlike my previous dream, walked up to me and whispered into my ears.

'Peace,' was what she whispered.

When I woke up I found myself  on the floor. My back was hurting coz I must I fallen from my bed and hit the floor really hard. The alarm had been banging annoying, the time was reading 8:30am already. I had to get my lazy ass from where I was.

The alarm clock was the most annoying thing in the house and I never quite understood why I bought that thing. It was occupy space, little space where it was.

One thing was certain, I need to see Ruth and she surely had some explaining to do.

I surely was having any appointment with her today and neither the next day, just the day after, but then I wasn't ready to wait that long to see her, allowing some lucid reoccurring dream bother me.

I had to see her, urgently. I wasn't sure what was happening but I knew it was change, negative change.

I made my way to the clinic. Traffic was light, surely fate was on my side today. Traffic around here was something one could never trust. Long queues of cars and all that, it was hell but today, the story was different.

Arriving there, I sat at the waiting area.

While I sat on this chair at the  waiting for her, I crossed paths with the genitor guy. The one from the Christmas dinner.

We engaged in the usual greeting. He wasted no time to in inquiring about my sudden stop. Something I felt wasn't much of his business.

" Boy, what bring you here? You hardly stop for such visit?" He says as he sits next to me.

I know I'd be waiting for a while and this guy wasn't gonna leave me anytime soon .

"Nothing." I give the normal answer hoping to get him to leave.

"Really?" He knows something's up. I wish he could just mind his business.

"I'm here to see her pertaining something important and personal." I answer in a more professional way, it leaves a smirk on his face, a weird one at that.

"No need for all the big talks boy!" He says with an unusual smile. Things felt awkward.

"You know, you remind me much of myself!" He adds. He's about going into the old people story talk.

I didn't signed up for this.

"Really?" I said but showing less interest.

"You know she's a nice girl." Says smiling to himself.