There now eating at Tazuna's house

There now eating at Tazuna's house. But Naruto and Sasuke started making it a competition. Muichiro sat between Kakashi and Naruto, and in front of Sakura sat Sakura, Inari, Tsunami, and Tazuna.

"This dish is nice. . . Miss Tsunami." Sasuke absently commented. Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura hummed in agreement.

"Well, I'm glad you like it, but it wasn't me who made it." Tsunami then pointed her hand to the young Tokito. "It was Muichiro-san." Sasuke choked a little at this.

"You can actually cook, Mui-chan?!!" Naruto Completed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Muichiro turn her head to face Naruto, who was sweating rapidly.

'Last time she almost poisoned me.' Naruto waved his hand from side to side in a quick phase. "It's noting Mui-chan." Then went back to eating his food.

Naruto and Sasuke then started eating a lot and too fast. "I want some more!"

"Slow down guys or else you'll chock," Sakura said looking at her two male teammates. Of course, they didn't listen, knowing their faces are turning blue.

Ginko brought her Head up looking at the two boys who were choking. A viable tik could be seen on her forehead.

"CAW! You idiots!!" Ginko yelled, flying down to the two boys and picking their heads.

Everyone sat there and watched Ginko's KI sweeping out. "If you're going to cough it all out, then don't eat some of Muichiro-Sama's delicious food in the first place!! Some people are starving outside, so be grateful and don't waste food!!!" Ginko's glare hardened on them as they shakenly nodded.

Ginko huffed and flew over to Muichiro's shoulder, to rest. Kakashi watching Ginko with a sweat drop. "I guess Lady Tsunade's rubbing off on Ginko." He questioned quietly.

Ginko batted her lashes at him. "Shut up." She grumbled.

"Excuse me, I've been meaning to ask you this but. . . Why is this picture torn off." Sakura asked while pointing her finger to the frame behind her.