The Ice Girls (OT4) (Highschool!AU)

A/N: So before I actually get into this, I just thought I would tell you guys that the name of this is of course a play off of the Spice Girls, but it's also because me and my friends had a project in history and we had to make a fake news channel and make a news thing about our topic. We also did have coffee and drank it and that's where our name originated from. We called our news channel the Ice Girls and it gave me the idea to do the girls as an OT4, but give their podcast name, or really their tea dump channel name, the Ice Girls. So yeah. The oneshot itself isn't based around what we did, but the name of it is. Anyway, it's not really important, but I just thought I would share. This is quite short, but the other one I'm working on is longer so yeah. Enjoy the first OT4 oneshot of the book ❤️

-------

"Hello everyone. It's Jade," "And Perrie." The blonde smiled before Jade picked back up, her voice excited.

"The Ice Girls are back at it again with some new stories that we think you would like to hear."

Perrie took a sip of her coffee before starting to talk, Jade glancing at her. "Before we get started, we just want to say thank you to everyone who decided to tune in live, not that we don't know why."

"Well I think we should start today's episode off with the question that we've been asked to answer quite recently, Pez," Jade smiled nervously at the blonde, making her nod.

"We sure have been asked it a lot, and we thought it was time that we answered it. If you're wondering what the question is, have you been living under a rock?" Perrie rolled her eyes playfully before her gaze flickered to Leigh-Anne behind the camera, Jesy bouncing her leg nervously.

Jade cleared her throat, her cheeks reddening slightly, "So, many people have been asking us, who we're dating. The answer is that we're dating each other, and two others. Yes, four people are dating. I-"

"We're here to tell you that if you don't like it, you can always stop watching the Ice Girls," Perrie cut in, her eyes dangerous but with a smile on her face.

Jesy looked as if she was going to murder someone when she began reading the live comments, Leigh's eyes saddening. People were already coming for them in the comments. A handful was happy, but the majority were disgusted or showing emotions under that category.

When Perrie and Jade saw the look on Jesy's face, the two Geordie's rushed out quick goodbyes before the older brunette ended the live, Jade letting out a deep breath, Perrie just putting her head in her hands. Leigh-Anne walked forward quietly and pushed Perrie's coffee back from the edge before sitting down in her lap and hugging her tightly.

The blonde nuzzled her shoulder before moving Leigh so the Jamaican was straddling her, the older girl playing with her girlfriend's hair. "Don't worry about what they say. It only matters that you love us. Their opinions don't matter, Pezza," she murmured, Perrie pressing a soft kiss to her lips after she heard the nickname.

"I'm going to strangle them tomorrow," Jesy huffed before flopping down on Perrie's bed, Jade joining her quickly.

The Essex native held her and buried her face in her neck, the Geordie tracing shapes onto Jesy's hand calmly. "School is going to be hell," Jade spoke quietly, Leigh-Anne sighing before nodding.

"Yeah, but just don't listen to them. They don't know what they're talking about. We love each other and that's all that should matter." The Jamaican chewed at her lip slightly when she finished talking, Perrie gazing at her with loving eyes.

"I love you," she mumbled before pressing a deep kiss to Leigh's lips, the older girl smiling.

"I love you more," Leigh-Anne whispered, Jesy snorting softly.

"I can feel the love from here," she teased, Perrie glaring at her.

"Shut up, Jesminda. You literally begged me earlier to not make you get out of bed because you wanted to cuddle with me."

Jesy closed her mouth and buried her face in Jade's neck, the younger brunette giggling as she held her hand.

"You lot are absolutely insane," Leigh choked out between laughs.

"But you love us," the blonde smiled up at her.

She hummed softly, "I do." The Jamaican brushed her thumb over Perrie's cheek gently, "I really do."