25| Hibernate

A/N: Enough angst for the past chapters lol. Here's a way less distressing one. Colgar cuz yes I wanna write about them :) sketchpile thanks for the idea again. I stole it secretly under the spotlight.

"Cole, do you wa- oh." Edgar walked into the living room from the kitchen and saw Colette curled up. Her face near her knees with her arms wrapped around her legs.

He got closer and sat down next to her, softly ruffling her hair. "Today was just weary, huh?"

"Mhm...especially cold Winter...I wanna hibernate..." She yawned.

"Aw..so you're gonna leave me alone to work in Winter?" Edgar chuckled and held her closer.

"No, you can hibernate with me." She said with closing eyes.

He quietly placed a kiss on her head and his hands moved down to touch her hands, only turning out to get surprised by how cold her hands were. "Gosh...you're freezing..."

"I'm fiiiiine! It always happens to me in Winter." Colette giggled. "Years and years, I'm used to it."

Edgar frowned and slowly released her from his arms. "That's not good...wait, I'll get you a blanket."

He stood up and went upstairs to his room, looking for the largest blanket he could find. Meanwhile downstairs, Colette was already half-asleep. She yawned again and rubbed her eyes, leaning on the couch and snuggled up. She used her hoodie hat to cover most of her face and her knees were covered by the oversized hoodie as well.

As Edgar got back with 2 black blankets in his hands, he quickly walked towards to Colette, only realized she had shut her eyes and was taking a slumber already. "What..you hibernate before I do?" He chuckled and gently placed a blanket on top of her, covering from her neck to toe. Carefully, he pulled some part of her hat so that he could kiss her temple while couldn't help smiling.

[2 hours later.]

There were around 20 photos in Edgar's phone that was Colette sleeping on the couch with a grey hoodie that was borrowed from him. Watching her slow breath and sweet smile as she slept was one of the cutest and quiet moment that he liked the best.

Sometimes happiness doesn't need any word.

"Hm...how long did I..." Colette slowly opened her eyes and following a yawn. She was completely covered in warmth but something just felt like it's missing.

"2 hours is quite quick."

"Eeeeeeeeeed."

Colette sat up and pulled the blanket up to her head. Her eyes focused on Edgar as he walked into the living room with a plastic bag with something inside it. "What's that?" She tilted her head. Smiling, he sat down next to her and took out one of the plastic boxes inside the plastic bag.

"Here you go. I guess you're hungry?" He asked.

"Awwww thanks! It's really freezing outside." She laughed. "That's very nice of you."

"What? Isn't that what a boyfriend should do?" He kissed her on the cheek.

"Okaaaaaaay I can't wait to dig in!"

The plastic boxes were filled with spaghetti. Hot chocolate dripping waffles as the dessert. They just ate while talking about the gift shop, the brawl pass, the brawlers, the books, everything that they enjoyed.

After that, they spent the entire 2 hours to watch a movie and just enjoying their company. They would share the same blanket and Colette slightly forced Edgar to rest on her laps while watching the movie. He wouldn't say "no" since he didn't mind either. Them being both relatable to the characters in the movie, had to have a box of tissue with them.

"It's almost 1 am. God..." Edgar covered his face with his hand. "Cole, shouldn't we sleep?"

"Yeah ya right. Luckily tomorrow isn't a work day." Colette laughed. "So wanna hibernate together?"

"Um, okay."

They looked into each other's eyes and smiled warmly. The chemistry pulled them closer and neither of them regret it.

"Ed, do you know what's the best warmth?"

"What?"

"You."

"Colette..."

"Inside me."

"COLETTE-"

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~
Pulling a uno reversed card at the end to make it not pure fluff lol. If yk, yk. If ydk, then bless you.
Aiiiiight I'll try to write more fluff chapters, try.
That's it! Thanks for reading you totally gain my adoration.
Have a great day bye!