Land of Wonder

Under the scorching sun, a bus moved through the empty highway as the crusaders were on their way to the secret city of Varanasi.

The bunch had left Calcutta three hours ago and was on the way.

The Jones and raven was sitting front with the cherry and green seating together .

Polanerff a seat right before the backseats, facing towards the young girl from earlier who had claimed to be the Cowboy's lover.

After the Cowboy had left and they were on their way to get bus. The girl had followed them saying she was actually from Varanasi.

With no one to look after her, the oldman felt pity for her as he let her tag along with them till the holy city.

That is what happened at first but then the French became a bit sympathetic towards her and was trying to open her eyes on the whole false brainwash the enemy had given her.

" Look I don't usually lecture. Stupid people are stupid because they don't understand something.."(P)

" Like you, Polanerff xd? "(JL)

The green hummed from the front as she was in a good mood. The French turned to her.

" OI Don't butt in this! This is SERIOUS !! "(P)

" Ohhh~ ok ok... Continue . "(JL)

She gestured a thumbs up. The French blew and he turned back to lecture the young girl.

" Right.. As I was saying, they don't understand even when you repeat it. You know guys like that, right? Idiot that don't understand ..But you uhhh..... "(P)

He tried to figure the right word when the green again teased while Kakyoin drank his Coca Cola.

" oh look at that... Someone can't seem to understand what he, himself is saying~♪ Pol pol you also idiot ;3?"(JL)

The french irritated, looked at at the green pinching her cheek like a big brother .

" cut it ouuuuttaa! You're disturbing an important discussion . Focus on eating those Oranges!! "(P)

He pointed at the paper bag full of small oranges that the bunch was having.

The green not getting enough attention , made her face like a pufferfish as she looked away from the White a little disappointed crossing her arm.

" You're no fun! I was just trying to be of help... Oi Joot! Gimme some of that nicely pilled orange!! "(JL)

She immediately changed her tone as she changed her target. She leaned forward next to Jotaro in order to get his orange.

The boy moved his orange away from her as he continued saving his from her.

" Yare yare... You got plenty back there. Why you after my orange? "(Jk)