The Chameleon's Prey

It was midday with the sea covered with fog. The sky was grey but it was more of a hazel weather.

The crusaders were on their little life boats. Drifting in the middle of the sea.

Being on waters with little amount of food and water , their situation had worsened .

Polanerff was very sea sick and was throwing up every few moments. Kakyoin was having dehydration while the little girl and green would sometimes get into arguments.

The oldman and Abdul was still trying to figure out a way to handle the situation as many of the crew members were also very exhausted.

There was nothing for them to do unless waiting to be rescued.

The green was sitting beside Kakyoin. Helping him to feel better while sometimes gave massage on Polanerff's back whenever he was throwing up.

The little girl on the other hand sat near Joseph and avoided the scenario since it made her feel sick as well.

When things got more nasty and messy, the girl couldn't take it anymore and asked the oldman for some water.

The Jones smiled as he handed the water bottle. The least he could do was keep the child cheered up in this tough situation.

The girl thankfully bowed and started drinking water only to suddenly spit it out in shock.

" Ahh!!! Anne! That was our precious water you just-"(Jp)

" L-look!! "(Ann)

The girl in a state of shock, pointed out into the sea while shouting. This caught everybody's attention.

They stared off into the distance as waves were starting to get rough.

Then it came out of the certain of fogs..

A huge freighter.

They all stared at the gigantic cargo ship as it move closer to them. It slowly brushed its way beside the life bouts, towering over them with it's presence.

Soon they could see the ramp of the ship as it was already put down for them to welcome them.

The crewmembers including Polanerff and Anne were already standing with their hopes up to be rescued.

But the Joesters, Avdol and Kakyoin were not so happy about it as they individually were observing the ship while keeping their guard up.

However the Green was lost in thoughts as she tried to figure out how was she going to deal with this one.

She knew who is the enemy Stand user and how to defeat it but question is how is she going to prevent the deaths of innocent crewman along with what happens with her father.