Few Words

This Story holds just after Jolyne let's go Emperio tied with the dolphin in the final chapters  of Stone Ocean . Pucci had punched her one last time making her lost in the sea .

Little did he knew  Jolyne was still alive drowning in the sea waves . During the the universe reset she had leaped through time and space to a universe similar to her own. 

However she just might have landed in a time that would change everything .

_______________________________________

Hello this is the Author . I have some things to clear before I start this .

I know the  jump to past or jump to a similar universe contradicts the original Universe reset theory in the manga . Plus there will be some terms , personality , scenes , theories that will not go by how it was in the manga .

Also she can speak Japanese and English since Jotaro's memory disc was inside her once . So the memory of language is left in her mind as well . Or let us just pretend she can communicate just fine .

But I hope you still enjoy what I write . Tho I'm originally writing this for myself and to practice my writing skills . 

All the Artworks used in this Story from cover to  chapter covers are mine so please do not save or download these images.

Lastly

Thank you for choosing  my story