Few words

Introduction

Hello this is the author.  Today I'm  here to discuss  some matters regarding my story. 

Don't worry it won't be a time  wasting personal life discussion. 

More like a discussion about the story. 

Context

1.Should I continue  this story or not
2.Changes in the storyline.
3.Updates and Hiatus 

(1)

So I've  been thinking whether this story is truly worth it or not.

  Like should I continue  this or just stop it here

Since not many actually enjoys stories outside of the (character x reader)  norm.

I feel like a lot might be bored by this plot since there won't be any romantic scene since it's mostly a father and daughter reunion story. 

Now the first question is why I started this story? 

Or what was the goal? 

To be honest this started as a temporary time passing activity. 

I Didn't actually cared about the story and thought I'll just have to copy paste Stardust crusaders with Jolyne being just a side character and helping in little way.  Since the main canon plot was already completed. 

I don't have to work my brain much. 

But as time progressed and I watched Part 3 like a lot of times while rechecking part 6 manga over and over again. 

I've  come to a point that i know exactly how Jolyne works also Jotaro and the other's stands and how the whole plot works. 

Now that I'm more aware,  I'm starting to see how much potential  this story's plot is.

And if you look back.  I've mentioned in the first chapters that I'm writing this for myself.  For my satisfaction. 

Am I satisfied  with the regular  ending? 

No

Hecks nah dat aint happening.

Now I've taken this story seriously .  and I've  already finished road map the final battle and how it’s going to end. 

So it’s  that I will finish this story Inshah Allah

(2)

Ok now that we know that I'm  taking shit seriously .  Then surely I will look back in my mistakes and plotholes and things that I haven’t  cleared. 

So now I have fixed some previous chapters.  Not that big of a change don't worry.  But yes.  You gotta check it out if you want the story to make more sense. 

The changes are done in :

Chapter 1- Beginning through the...