goals

ive been dating harry for a few days now, charlie told me about him and nick and how they are going out, so i decided to tell the whole friendgroup about me and harry. at first they were laughing, i mean i cant blaim them enemies to lovers is a real thing. but when i told them everything and showed them my ring they deff believed me. i dont know if harry told any of his friends but i frankly dont care, i know i overthink way to much. so id do that about that too.

"no way" i say as i scoff "i know" elle says rolling her eyes dramatically "u should make a move" i say and nudge her arm "i cant" she pouts, i end up lecturing her about the fact she can until we came in math, earning a soft smile from harry i smile back "lovebirds" elle whispers in my ear and i turn to face her "u and tao will be lovebirds soon" i say and she groans. class was great and it was soon over, charlie,tao,isaac,elle and noah were already sitting where we always sit outside. ofcourse girls were swarming over noah. i think its funny because he chose us to be friends with, he can literally be friends with anyone and somehow he chose us, i mean we are amazing what can i say? "carrot?" i hand tao my bag of mini carrots and munch on my sandwich "uhm y/n?" isaac says and i humm in response "whats up" i ask and look up at the boy with the book "harry.." he point at harry, he is standing at a bench with his friends waving at me to come over, i smile and stand up "dont die" tao says and i flick his forehead "over my not dead body" i smirk and walk over to harry.

i grip the sides of my skirt and put the best smile on my face, "whats up" i ask and he puts his arm around me "how are u" he asks and i turn my head "im okay" i say and he chuckles "what about u?" i ask and he stays silent for a bit "why were u so close to noah?" he asks and i could hear his friends laugh, i joined them and i think that confused him "what are u laughing about" he asks and i stood in front of him
"oh harry jealousy doesn't look good on u" i say and earn a few laughs from his friends "whatever" he mumbles and i lean in "ur my boyfriend i love u and only u" i say not breaking eye contact. i could see him get red and he pinches the bridge of his nose glancing at his friends then back at me "ur lucky i love u y/n" he says and places a soft kiss on my forhead "i know" i sigh "im gonna go back lunch is almost over" i say and i point at the table "alright" he says and i start walking but he takes my arm twists me around and kisses me, i could feel a spark going trough my whole body, i could literally feel him smirking in between the kiss and i pull away. im a blushing mess, "noah saw this i think he knows now" harry whispers in my ear making me ever more flustered "oh shut up" i scoff and he laughs.

"quite the act there" elle says and i laugh "dont ask me about it" i say and get red a little even thinking about it. form was alright and biology was boring, i walk out of school on my phone, im focused way to much on it and trip. falling straight on my knees "shit" i mumble and look at my now open leg. it wasn't super bad so i hope further away. "are u alright?" i hear someone say and i turn around "yea" i say lost in words when i saw nick here, i saw him before ofcourse he was around almost daily now and he's a great guy. the best for charlie really. "ur leg tho" he says and i laugh "dont worry i had worse" i say getting a major flashback to when harty tripped me "yea i saw that" he says knowing exactly what i was thinking about "yea", "well wanna come everyone is coming?" nick asks "who is everyone?" i ask and he thinks for a second "noah,elle,tao charlie and me" he says and i nod "sure but i really gotta go" i say and he nods. i walk away and think, nick invited me to a cinema date, well actually noah and me are not going as a date ofcourse. i hop in bed excited and exhausted. drifting off...

authors note:
hey babes sorry for the late upload im so sorry i just got a lot of shit lately and im really busy, ill really try post daily again!! i love you all THANKUU FOR 23K
THIS IS CRAZY GUYS IM SO HAPPYYYYY AAAAA MWAAA🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼