kiss

"hey mom can i stay the night at harry's" i ask squinting my eyes shut because i know what she will say "oh are u guys finally friends" she asks and i hum "whatever mom can i?" i ask "sure honey have fun" she says and i hang up. "i can stay" i say leaning against the wall, harry looks at me and opens his mouth to say something but shuts it again. he seems to think for a moment and speaks again "we have to go buy groceries for whatever we wanna eat" he says standing up "right its late and we haven't had dinner" i say "most shops are closed right?" i ask "yea but i know what thats open for sure" he says taking his jacket "i dont have anything" i say "here" he hands me a jacket that looks 3 times my size "thanks" i mumble.

"no take that one" i say pointing at the less expensive version of the frozen pizza "why take cheap if we can take expensive" he looks at me confused and i sigh "whatever letsgo im so hungry" i pull him by his hand and we pay for the pizza. once we are home we immediately put the pizza in the oven. i sit on the kitchen counter. it was silent but it was a peacefull silence, i enjoyed it knowing im with harry and everything is just fine. all of the sudden harry comes closer to me now almost standing in between my legs. my face grew red at the position but it quickly disappeared "whats up" i ask "im really sorry if i ever hurt you" he says sounding genuine, i look at him and my look softened "its fine im sorry if i ever hurt you" i say but he only scoffs "never" he says. i should just hug him right now, i mean its literally the best thing i can do. i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him towards me, i dig my face into his shoulder and for a moment i was scared that he wasn't gonna hug me back but that feeling disappeared when i felt his heavy arms now caressing my back. i let go and we gaze into eachothers eyes, we are now so close to eachother that our noses are almost touching but for some reason i wasn't complaining? harry takes his big hand and puts it on my cheek, i chuckle a bit at the feeling since his hand is almost as big as my face. this is it. i mean i knew this moment would come and i think this is an answer to mine and elle's question? he brings my face even closer to his and kisses me, i gladly kiss him back. the kiss was tender and soft, it felt like the world was gone for a moment while i was melting into the kiss. we part from eachother and i could feel my cheeks go red "im sorry im sorry i shoul-" harry starts to freak out and apologize. i felt bad and start comforting him "its fine" i say but he was way to much in his own space "harry look at me" i take his chin in my hand and make him look at me "its okay" i smile and hug him. i never knew harry could be like this? i mean he was clearly scared for my reaction and i understand but i never actually knew this would happen. i was carressing his back and mumbling words like "its okay" "dont worry" "its fine", he just hugged me not really saying anything.

it was time to go to bed after we ate the pizza and to be honest i really didnt know what to do now? i kissed him and it felt good, it was the best kiss ive ever had and i dont know but im growing on this nice harry. im lost in my thoughts when harry snaps me out of them "hey earth to y/n" he snaps his finger before my face and i look at him "sorry" i say "whats wrong" i ask "where do u wanna sleep?" he asks looking at me "i dont mind" i say "do you..wanna sleep with me?" he asks but he quickly realised what he said "i mean not in that way??" he starts to ramble again and i laugh "i know what u mean and sure" i stand up and walk to his room. we lay in bed and my mind was full. so i got tired eventually, harry was laying at the opposite side of the bed and shuffle before i feel two arms scoop me again, it seems like he is already asleep so i let it be and drift off to a deep sleep
myself....

authors note:
they kissed omg🤭 THANKU FOR 9K READS AAAAA I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH IM CRYING😭
kisses from the author x
next chapter is probably posted tonight or tomorrow!