school trip..

shit. fuck my life. today we have school trip and i totally forgot. we are going to a performance but we are going by bus, when i tell u i hate busses im not joking. they reek and it's annoying we cant even choose who we sit next to. i quickly put on my uniform packing my bag with harry's clothes. making a quick lunch and my phone. walking to school i text elle about the trip. arriving i walk over to tao "hey tao" "hey y/n did u hear?" he asks turning to me "im not quite sure im following what do u mean" i ask "we are in groups two big groups, i dont know who is with who but i have a gut feeling they will be bad" he says frowning "oh cmon man they will be fine!" i say assuring him its okay. soon we are all there im standing with charlie isaac elle and tao and they are gonna call the groups for the busses and performance. to be honest i was comforting tao but im nervous as hell, i swallow and listen "okay listen up group one is" "tao,lisa,isaac,isabell,jack,charlie,nick and elle"
i gasp and widen my eyes "sir this must be a joke" i say my mouth wide open he only laughs and turns to another teacher "guys what the fuck u are all together" i pout as i look at the remaining people "u will be fine y/n i believe in u text me when u need it ill need it too" i hear elle say as i smile a bit at her way of comforting. "okay next group is" "imogen,norman,maison,y/n,scarlet,harry and jace" i look at elle and she looks scared for me. standing in my group they were now gonna tell us who we sit next to in the bus, i didnt care anymore my group is fucked up anyway besides maison i hope i sit next to him. "imogen and scarlet" "maison and jace" "norman and y/n" "harry and.. harry is alone guys" the teacher says as he looks around "someone is sick so harry u can sit alone or in the back just gather around" the teacher says letting us in the buss. i sit next to norman and he is mostly focused on harry and jace and maison they are having some weird conversation about something "hey ur y/n right" jace asks making me turn around and sit on my knees while i pull myself up to face him "yea why" i ask "why do u and harry hate eachother" he asks "why not look at him besides ive hated him since i was 7 its like a habit now" i say laughing "yea besides look at her why would anyone like her its better to just dislike her" i hear harry say from my right side. for some reason that wasn't what i wanted to hear? i dont know why and i hated the icky feeling that i had. "watch it greene" i shot him a death glare and turned back around.

we finally arrived and were at the theater ready for the performance. i sat next to maison which i liked, he's a fun person to talk to and like i said i got to him when i feel bad. the whole thing was atleast 3 hours long me and maison would whisper to eachother and harry was behind me so he would constantly annoy me to get a reaction out of me, but ofcourse i cant say nor do anything i have to be quiet. something else u should know is that me and maison flirt with eachother as a joke, its funny to us because it makes us look like a 40 year old
married couple. we get told we should get together atleast 3 times a day when we spend one together so its honestly funny. so when we were done and it was lunchtime we were in town, we had 2 hours to spend there before we had to take the buss back to school. me and maison went to look at different stores and placed to eat although harry and his mates were always close to us, me and mason were gonna get boba tea with two straws my favorite. we were also holding hands the entire time. this is what i mean when people tell us to get together, thats the reason why. anyway we were now eating at some fast food restaurant everyone of our group was there i sat next to maison and norman when on the other side it was imogen next to harry and scarlet next to jace. "so what are we gonna do" jace asks "how much longer do we have" i ask looking at maison his hand now on my thigh making circle motions "like 45 minutes or something" jace says looking at everyone "theres a fair down town" imogen says pointing at the swinging thing down the road far away from us "letsgoo yes maison letsgo!" i say excited maison only laughs and stands up taking my hand as i drag him to the fair with the rest of the group following...