wide eyes

i wake up and get ready, school was just normal and i didnt really feel like looking extra good, i just put on my uniform did my hair and applied some mascara. i hop down the stairs and eat "how did you sleep" my mom asks me "pretty good" i lie and eat my food, i didnt sleep exactly super bad just not good. my head was full of thoughts and i couldn't stop them from coming. i walk to school and great the group "hey guys" i sit down at the picknicktable and see charlie is doing homework "is that for now" i ask laughing "i forgot" he whines and i nod. we walk towards the school more and i see harry, he smiles and opens his arms, i look behind me and i could hear him mumble "dumbass", i walk over to him and he hugs me "missed u" he says and i smile even more "sure pretty boy" i say and i look at my friends, their eyes wide "what" i laugh nervously and shake my head "no enemies anymore" i say and harry flicks my forhead and laughs "okay enough flirting" charlie pulls me with them and i wave at harry. noah was already inside so we greeted him and went to form. "new places" i mumble as we wall into form, its a new year so we get new places to sit "ah romeo and juliet" he says pointing in between me and noah, i laugh and he says we sit together. i was happy knowing it could be way worse.

"no its like this" i point at my paper and he shakes his head "u got it wrong" me and noah bicker about our answers when suddenly the teacher speaks up "im gone for five minutes dont start a fight" he warns and i look at noah "whatever u have it wrong tho" i say and he laughs. harry comes to my table and sits on a random chair "hey" he says and i felt like screaming, he finally talks to me like im someone normal in public "hey" i smile "mate ur new right" harry asks doing some weird handshake with noah "yea" "are you her boyfriend?" noah asks now facing me, i freak out and decide to just shut up "maybe" harry says, oh? maybe? i felt good that he said maybe i mean considering him as my boyfriend is just woah. the thing is, if we dont date he can just kiss everyones ass, and so can i. i just feel like im a little too attached, and i trust harry i really do but i want to be sure. i nod and slightly smile "are u ok" noah asks making me look up "im fine dont worry my stomach" i say pointing at it "does it hurt?" he asks pushing it further "yes" i say, harry stands up and places a light kiss on my forhead sitting back down with his friends. my stomach was now full of butterflies and i felt like screaming again, "wait so u play rugby?" i ask noah "yea school team" he says and i nod.

"im telling u absolutely not" i say shaking my head no "why" harry asks "im not going to some pool party with all those weird girls and boys" i say crossing my arms "i want u there" he says, god he really knows how to make me feel special. "i dont know harry" i say and he whines "please y/n just think about it?" he asks and i nod "will noah be there?" i ask "why does that matter?" he asks and i could feel the change in his voice "if u consider him ur friend he is the best one of ur friends" i say and he shakes his head "ill ask" he says and i nod "i have to go "text me" i say and he nods caressing my hand before leaving it cold.

i get home and immediately get a text from harry that noah will come, i send back that ill go. it was tomorrow and i felt okay to go i guess. i did homework ate dinner and went to sleep.

authors note:
would u like a cormac x fem reader? about filming the show and everything? so yes tell me!
kisses from me x
🫶🏼