dinner

"mom im telling u im not going i cant stand him" i say as i cross my arms. u should know some background. since i was about 7 me and harry have hated eachother, i dont really know why but i dont care i hate him and he hates me. now that im 15 and he is 16 we go to the same school. we cant go two days without fighting or cursing at eachother?? i really hate him. our parents are bestfriends so we have to be in eachothers space a lot, and that doesn't work.
anyway back to now. "y/n dont do this again u are going!" my mom says pointing her finger at me "i hate him!" i say frowning "y/n u are going to this dinner its sunday and tomorrow its school please just do this for me" i sigh and walk upstairs signaling my mom im going to get ready "FIVE MINUTES Y/N" she shouts as i quickly put on something decent and brush my hair "okay y/n just breath and smile" i tell myself getting into the car. the entire car ride i was thinking of things to call him when he's annoying, harry can be pretty harsh sometimes and i dont want him to even think he hurts me so i have to be prepared. we arrive at the big house he lives in and i get out the car holding my own hand. we get into the house and i dont see harry yet so i thought he was gone to one of his mates i smile and greet his parents, lovely people really i dont know how they made someone like harry... anyway i plopped down on the couch and took my phone texting my bestfriend. her name is elle she's gorgeous and the best friend i could wish for to be honest. "hey dipshit why dont u leave already" i hear the oh so familiar voice say as i look up to the now smirking down harry "oh shut the hell up already" i say standing up leaving him there i walk over to the garden. "u shouldnt walk away from someone who is talking to you" harry says towering his tall self over me "harry i despise u please get away" i ask with disgust in my voice backing away "u smell" i say and right then he raises his voice "oh ur gonna regret that" he says. i waste no time and start running trough the whole garden trying to not trip. "HARRY Y/N DINNER" harry's mom calls as i run inside, harry was just centimeters away from me so i consider myself lucky and sit down. my heavy breathing soon disappeared as i started to eat enjoying every bit of it. "its great ms greene" i say smiling at her "why thankyou y/n i saw u and harry had a great time in the garden" i look at her and my eyes widen "no way he was trying to kill me" i say laughing slightly she laughs and looks at me "so u guys still hate eachother i suppose" she asks looking at me and harry "what did u expect look at her" he says "harry!!" ms greene says looking at me with a comforting look "i dont mind ms greene he smells after all" i say grinning at the now super mad harry. dinner is done and my parents are still talking with harry's, so i sat down at the couch again "you know i cant do anything right now but im gonna make u pay tomorrow in school" harry says sitting on the other side at the couch "pfft yea as if" i say laughing at his terrible attempt to scare me "u will see" he says "u and ur little best friend cant do anything and ill prove it" he states, "cool ill try to make time for u" i say feeling proud of myself for being this confident tonight "ur so fucking annoying y/n" he says and i just laugh "no u just cant scare me" he mumbles something to himself and stands up "u will regret everything u did tonight i cant stand ur attitude sometimes" was the last thing he said before walking upstairs. we left short after that pretty much all i did was facetime elle to tell her about what happened and shower, make some homework and go to bed drifting off in a deep sleep...