paris day 3, exploring with harry..

we were sitting at breakfast, i was wearing a cute outfit and drank a lot of water. "today we are exploring town with a map from us in groups of two" the teacher says as i immediately look over at elle and smile "we made groups" the other teacher says making me drop my smile. i seriously thought it was gonna be fun, but many people are fun here and the people i dont know yet ill get to know them. standing in a group in front of our teachers we were ready to hear the groups. i secretly wanted to be with elle or isaac tao or charlie and if that wasn't possible maybe maison? i listen to the teacher explaining us it will be 4 hours long meeting at lunch at a park u can see on the map. i was pretty sure they made good so i was confident being in one with elle. "now for the groups" our teacher began, i didnt really pay attention but heard tao isaac and charlie their name called. giving me more confidence ill be with elle i smile, "elle and...scarlet" i drop my smile and pout "no way" i mumble looking at all of them going separate ways with the map elle waves at me smiling at me "and last but least harry and y/n" i wasn't paying attention and turn my head "what im sorry i wasn't paying attention" i say when suddenly harry comes from behind me taking the map "ur with harry greene" he says making me frown "but why" i ask "no need to be rude y/n harry is just fine" he says pushing me to harry.

"give me the map ur not even holding it right??" "what the fuck do u gotta say with ur small hands". we were already cursing at eachother like crazy. after a while we figured how to use the map and went from street to street, it was beautiful. there was a picture stall where u could get pictures and i immediately ran to it "do u have 1€?" i ask him "yea but not for u ill make the pictures he says getting in folding the map "no way" i scoff as i watch him insert the money "wait for me" i say as i sat on his lap quickly because there was barely space. "get the fuck off me" he says as i dont move. to be honest i regret it but it was okay? i guess? i was smiling and throwing my hands up in the air until the pictures were done. we got two of them i got one with four pictures and so did he. i stuffed it in my pocket and we started using the map again, fighting about it a lot. we were now almost at the park. four hours went by fast i didnt even do much since harry wouldn't let me use the map. we were now in front of a jewellery shop as i got in "please hurry i dont have all day to look at stupid necklaces" he says, but i wasnt even watching him. i was looking at a beautiful rose quarts heart necklace touching it slowly "what is that" he asks from behind me "its beautiful" i say admiring it more. he only scoffs and checks the price "its only five then just buy it" he says "i dont have money" i say still not turning around to face him "too bad" he says grinning. i sigh and turn around, i wanted that necklace so badly. i walk outside where harry went. well thats what i thought? i look around and dont see him i start to freak out. he has the map and i dont know it around here "think y/n think" i mumble to myself. all of the sudden i feel a hand on my shoulder "what are u doing" harry calls from behind me "for fucks sake i thought u lost u" i say "where were u"  i ask "just there" he points at a random store "can we go we almost have to be there" i say walking forward as harry puts his head into the map pointing to a direction.

now at the park i was talking to charlie about the beautiful streets and buildings as he did the same. we ate and had fun. it was now almost 3pm and time to get another map and then get back to the hotel.
"im so thirsty i want ice water" i whine as i tug harry his sleeve walking back was a whole different road and i was tired. "y/n shut the fuck im trying to concentrate im tired too" he says turning to me but i was already pointing at the milkshake store "please harry i beg" i ask "if i get u a drink will u shut up" he asks "yes!!" i quickly say "do u have money?" i ask looking at him "no ill fix something just stay here" he says "come in when i call u" he says making me wait outside. i saw harry waving at me from the inside signing for me to get in "hey" i say as i look at the person behind the bar "ur boyfriend told us its ur birthday!" they say looking at me, i turn to harry and know his all to well "play along" face so i turn to the person behind the bar "yea it is why?" i ask lightly laughing "well ur boyfriend got u a free drink by choice" they say smiling in between me and harry. i decide to tease harry "oh thanyou babe!" i call for him looking at his posture changing "no problem love" he says clearly teasing me back making me mad. i walk out with the milkshake "u are such a dick why did u say u were my boyfriend" i ask annoyed but kind of happy it worked having the drink "it worked didnt it?" he asks taking the milkshake from me taking a sip "yea" i say as we arrive at the hotel on time for dinner. i sit down and talk to everyone about how tired i was listening to charlie rant about nick. i go upstairs and take a shower going in bed talking with elle before going to sleep.