paris day 4

today was our last full day in paris, day five was just gonna be packing and going back. then it would be one week school and it would be summer vacation, finally summer vacation i can already see me hanging out with everyone all the time and no homework, finally away from harry. i chuckle and brush my teeth and hair. my outfit was normal as usual. me and elle walk down and sit at the tables "last day" charlie says with an upset tone in his voice "hey one week and its summer vacation we can go everywhere!" i say cheering him up when the smile comes back on his face. the planning for today wasn't super special but so much fun we were going to go to the louvre museum and walk around, then we we get back its dinner time. after dinner there will be a game night in a arcade nor far from the hotel. after breakfast me and elle were already outside, our last day would be fun and no one would ruin it. we told ourselves that and thats on period. we were now walking for a while and everyone was kind of whining being annoying about how long we had to walk. finally arriving at the louvre museum me and elle stare at it in awe taking multiple pictures smiling at the camera.
we were now in line and there was no one who was gonna show us what is what so we got an hour to be here again "okay be back here at 3pm for lunch" teacher calls as me and elle lock hands excited to go explore. when i tell u we took many pictures im telling u the truth i took so many and so did elle. we saw beautiful art and soon it was 3pm and we were downstairs ready to go lunch at a restaurant. "what would u guys like" teacher asks holding a note pad, everyone took their orders and then it was me and elle "chicken salad" i say not feeling super hungry. when our food came we dove in immediately.

walking back was a long walk it was about 2.5 hours so we would arrive there when it was almost dinner, "elle we have to go back for that necklace in summer" i say smiling at the idea "u really think it will still be there?? dumbass" i hear harry call from behind me, i turn around and cross my arms "maybe she has multiple u dont know that" i say glaring at him "sure but dont go cry when u came to paris for a stupid necklace and its not there" he says earning some laughs from his friends "mind ur business greene i can do whatever i want" i shot back now turning around facing elle "letsgo" i say pulling her arm and walking up to the now far away group. "i told u no one would ruin our day not even harry" i say smiling at her "oh y/n i adore u" she says making me laugh as we walk into the hotel. we ate dinner and i went to change out of my clothes for something new. walking down we were gonna go to the arcade i was excited but tired. arriving we played so many games and won lots of tickets, we played flappy bird,mario kart and lots more. i was genuinely so happy it was a great night. walking back we just went straight to bed.

authors note: ik what ur thinking huh but if its one week school how will we see harry, i have a solution 🫶🏼